Description of A Great Ask and Beyond
Stay on the Cutting Edge with Alison in this critical update of “A Great Ask.” Get the clarity and freedom this approach to your needs provides in every context!
- Do you assume people already know what you need and are purposefully holding out on you?
- Do you think it’s obvious why you need these things?
- Do you strategize to get people to do what you want?
- Do you assume that once you ask, people should handle it from there?
In this audio download, we explore:
- The 4 distinct elements of “a Great Ask” – Find out why both male and female instincts will prevent you from saying every one of them!
- The dire consequences of not being direct and asking for what you need.
- Variations on the dialogue to customize your ASK to romantic, family and work situations, including how to make a great ASK out of someone’s complaints or mumblings.
- The critical extra ingredient that determines success or failure – how much pressure you use and what kind of pressure it is.
- A simple, practical process for escalating the conversation when other people don’t fulfill their commitments.
In addition, hear Alison’s answers to common questions asked by participants during the live program.
“While most people acknowledge that they are afraid of getting a ‘NO,’ we don’t talk enough about how hesitant we are to follow up a ‘YES.’ People wonder if putting pressure on folks to do what they committed to might ‘ruin it,’ causing the person to withdraw their ‘Yes.’ Or might it make them hesitant to ever say ’Yes’ again if you’re actually going to expect them to deliver? Can you see how this would leave us with just the hope and prayer that people will come through – without any real power or certainty?” — Alison Armstrong
About Alison A. Armstrong
Alison Armstrong, author, educator, and creator of the widely acclaimed “Understanding Men” and “Understanding Women” transformational online series, asks the question: “What if no one is misbehaving — including you?” She explores the good reasons behind the behavior of men and women such as fundamental differences in the ways we think, act and communicate.
She offers simple, partnership-based, solutions to improve our communication and intimacy by honoring ourselves and others. She’s known for her insight, sense of humor and ability to articulate the human experience and predicament of gender.
More courses from the same author: Alison A. ArmstrongShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses