The Premier Course on Herbal Medicine
Created and taught by Aviva Romm, Herbalist, MD, Midwife
“Herbal medicines are the heart of healing I turn to again and again to help the women in my medical practice regain their vitality, energy, and health. With 35 years of experience, I’ve got information, skills, pearls, and strategies that I hope you’ll let me share with you for the benefit of the women in your practice, and in your life!”
It’s time we learn about the root of disease.
- 1 in 6 women struggles with fertility problems.
- We have a 34% cesarean section rate in the US.
- New data shows that women’s health in pregnancy can determine whether the next generation experiences diabetes, allergies, asthma – even autism.
- Millions of women suffer from endometriosis, fibroids, PMS, and menopausal problems.
- Over 10% of women have PCOS – which carries the same risks of heart disease as diabetes.
- More unnecessary surgeries are done for women’s gynecologic problems than for any other health problems.
- Chronic disease rates are increasing in women at a rapid rate, with women now as likely or more likely to have heart attacks than men!
- More and more medications are known to have harmful side effects – and most of the drugs on the market have not even been tested on women.
- Something needs to be done!
Be part of the solution
Herbal Medicine for Women is the most comprehensive professional women’s herbal training program in the world. Over 2500 students on 5 continents in 20 different countries. You won’t get better training than this.
My mission is to help women flourish.
We need a new paradigm for women’s health. That is the approach you will learn in this course. Herbal Medicine for Women is a powerful, comprehensive 400-hour course recognized by midwifery, nursing, naturopathic medicine, and acupuncture accrediting agencies.
This program uniquely integrates traditional herbal wisdom, clinical experience, and critically reviewed botanical and nutrition scientific evidence for the prevention and treatment of common women’s health concerns. The course emphasizes a whole-woman approach to health, taking into consideration body, mind, and the whole woman in the context of her life. It’s also an amazing personal journey created and led by Dr. Aviva Romm, a global and well-loved leader in integrative, functional, and botanical medicine for women.
Women need safe, natural, affordable alternatives to current medical treatments for common health problems.
What You’ll Learn In Herbal Medicine for Women
- Take back your health; take responsibility for your own wellness.
- Recognize, listen to, and trust your body knowledge and help others learn to do the same.
- Let go of fear created by a disease-based medical model and embrace a woman-centered approach to healing.
- Develop the skills needed to promote health and prevent and treat common women’s health conditions.
- Learn to bring functional medicine and nutrition into your practice.
- Develop a strong knowledge of herbal medicine for women’s health.
- Deepen your connection to the Earth and learn how natural rhythms influence health.
- Enhance your professional clinical practice.
- Specialize in women’s herbal medicine.
- Clarify your personal path (practitioner, teacher, writer, medicine-maker, entrepreneur)
- Deepen your awareness and understanding of the psychoemotional and spiritual influences on health.
Core Course Topics
Over 200 herbs are covered in this course. You will learn their clinical indications and actions, constituents, traditional and modern applications, safety issues and contraindications, and will learn from Aviva’s direct experience using these herbs in clinical practice and personal use.
- History of Herbal Medicine for Women
- Current Trends in Women’s Health
- Herbal Medicine Philosophy
- Spirituality & Women’s Health
- Mind-Body Tools & Techniques
- A Functional Medicine Approach to Herbal Medicine
- Food as Medicine
- Herbal Pharmacology
- Herbal Properties & Actions
- Setting up an Herbal Practice & Clinical Strategies
- Herbal Preparations & Medicine Making
- Herb-Drug Interactions
- Herbal Product Safety
- Setting up an Herb Business
- The Art of Teaching Herbal Medicine
- Women’s Reproductive Anatomy & Physiology
- Basics of Endocrinology
- Women’s Hormones
More courses from the same author: Aviva RommShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses