Carolyn Daitch – Healing Anxiety: Evidence-Based CBT, Mindfulness and Hypnosis Techniques that Really Work!
Description of Healing Anxiety
- Use an integrative model that incorporates evidence-based approaches
- Learn quick, fast-acting, easy-to-implement affect regulation interventions
- Enhance your clients’ ability to tackle the challenges life brings
Anxiety destroys the normal enjoyment of life through the fear, worry, obsessive thinking and avoidant behavior that anxious people experience. Simple activities like going to the grocery store, taking a child to her first day of school, or meeting a friend for lunch trigger a barrage of frantic “what ifs.” This workshop explores the subtleties of working with this pervasive category of disorders and focuses on the effect that uncontrolled anxiety has on relationships. Carolyn Daitch, Ph.D., will introduce you to a powerful, integrative therapy model that combines:
Using this integrative therapy model, you will learn practical interventions that are applicable to the treatment of panic, generalized anxiety disorder, phobias, social anxiety disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. A unique feature of this presentation is the four-part protocol developed by Dr. Daitch that integrates mindfulness, behavioral and hypnotic principles. You will leave with a veritable toolbox of techniques that work together to help your clients feel more empowered when flooded with anxiety.
What You’ll Learn In Healing Anxiety
- Name the four inter-related components of anxiety.
- Articulate the role of mindfulness in the treatment of anxiety.
- Demonstrate a treatment protocol using CBT and hypnosis.
- Communicate two techniques for tolerating uncertainty.
- Identify two interventions that can help clients tolerate the physiological manifestations of panic.
- Discuss the sequence of treatment.
The Four Inter-related Components of Anxiety
Strategies for Addressing and Managing Uncertainty
- Impact of uncertainty on anxiety
- Use of CBT, hypnosis, and mindfulness
- Quiet the mind
- Ease physical responses to anxiety
- Heighten present focus
- CBT to shift behaviors that maintain uncertainty
- Getting reassurance
- Double checking
- Information seeking
- Refusal to delegate
- Set the Stage for Treatment
- Establish positive expectancy with hypnosis
- Communicate an individualized, flexible treatment plan
- Explain use and benefits of CBT, mindfulness and hypnosis
- Teach one self-soothing intervention
Sequence of Treatment
- Teach mindful awareness of early anxiety indicators
- Use of time-outs for self-soothing using CBT and hypnosis
- Establish a time and place
- Teach hypnotic inductions
- Techniques to re-set parasympathetic nervous system
- Hypnotic Interventions for use once calm
- Access the wise ego state
- Imaginary support circle
- Dialing down anxiety
- Juxtaposition of two thoughts and feelings
Applications to Specific Anxiety Disorders:
- Generalized anxiety disorder video case study
- Panic attacks
- Social anxiety disorder
About Carolyn Daitch
Carolyn Daitch, Ph.D., is a psychologist, international presenter, and author of Anxious in Love, Anxiety Disorders: The Go-To Guide, the newly released Road to Calm Workbook, and the award winning Affect Regulation Toolbox. Dr. Daitch is the director of the Center for the Treatment of Anxiety Disorders in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
She is a certified and approved consultant and elected fellow with the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis and a certified Imago therapist. Dr. Daitch is recognized for her practical easy-to-implement interventions. Her time is split between clinical practice, supervision, consultation, and teaching. She routinely gives trainings to practitioners in the United States and abroad.
More courses from the same author: Carolyn DaitchShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses