What you’ll learn
- Use CBT to treat themselves for addressing depression
- Use CBT to treat themselves for addressing anxiety and anxiety disorders
- Use CBT to treat themselves for addressing various phobias
- Use CBT to treat themselves for addressing panic attacks and agoraphobia
- Implement tried and tested strategies and methods to eliminate negative thinking patterns
- Implement tried and tested strategies and methods to eliminate destructive behaviours
- Equip yourself with the tools to be your very own CBT therapist
- There are no special requirements or prior experience needed, in order for you to benefit from this course
We are the World’s number one provider of Self Development and Arts Therapy Courses, with more than 180,000 students in 192 countries.
This course is the perfect choice for both individuals and professional therapists looking to expand and enhance their repertoire and portfolio. Although the course alone won’t qualify you as a therapist, many of my students that are considering a career in coaching, take the course so they can advertise themselves as a professional coach that uses cutting edge Cognitive Behavioural Therapy techniques.
CBT, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Depression, Anxiety, Phobias and Panic Attacks
Do you suffer from depression, anxiety, phobias or panic attacks? Many of us do to some degree or another. If so, this course on CBT for depression, anxiety and phobias is exactly what you’re looking for. CBT or Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is an innovative and effective approach to psychotherapy that has helped millions of people around the world manage and overcome a wide range of issues related to unwanted thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
One of the most defining features of CBT is its focus on teaching people to be their own therapists. The idea is not to make you dependent on years of therapy, but to teach you practical strategies and methods that you can use to deal with current problems right now, as well as to handle any future issues.
Depression, anxiety and phobias are some of the most common mental issues that people face in everyday life, and CBT can provide you with solutions to these problems immediately. In this course we’ll look at each of these in turn and outline strategies and methods you can use in order take control of your own mental health.
Here we’re offering a way for you to take charge of where your life is going. A way to be aware of the big and small things that happen in your life from minute to minute and day to day. We’ll address negative thought patterns, which will eliminate negative feelings and destructive behavioural patterns. CBT can provide you with solutions to anxiety, phobias, panic attacks and more, producing tangible results in a very short space of time.
How this will work in practice is that we will take a look at each type of issue. First depression, then anxiety and finally phobias. After ensuring that what issue actually involves has been made clear, we’ll look at under what circumstances each issue would qualify as something that needs serious attention. As a last step we’ll go over the aspects of CBT that you can apply all by yourself, without the need for external support or guidance.
CBT really is an amazing versatile model that can be applied to an array of problematic symptoms, producing positive results for you, right now. Don’t suffer a moment longer, take this course and discover the magic of CBT. As with all my courses, I’m on hand to provide support, 7 days a week.
This CBT cognitive behavioural therapy for depression, anxiety and phobias course, includes 35 downloadable resources. The course syllabus includes:
- Life Assessment
- What is Depression
- Suicidal Ideation
- your Own Thoughts on Depression
- Why Am I Depressed
- Assessing Your Depression
- Recording Your Thoughts and Feelings
- Using CBT To Deal with Depression – First Steps
- Using CBT To Deal with Depression – Next Steps
- Sleep Diary
- Targeting The Engines of Depression
- ABC Model
- What is Anxiety
- Why Do I Feel Anxious
- Assessing My Anxiety
- Using CBT To Deal with Anxiety
- Seven Types of Thinking Errors
- Realistic Thinking
- Getting Over Social Anxiety – Part 1
- Getting Over Social Anxiety – Part 2
- The STAR Model
- Dealing with Panic Attacks
- Two Types of Thinking
- Introduction To Core Beliefs
- How Do Core Beliefs Develop
- Identifying Negative Core Beliefs
- Generating ‘In-Between’ Beliefs
- Exposure Therapy
- A Crash Course in Phobias – Part 1
- A Crash Course in Phobias – Part 2
- Challenging Obsessions
- Facing Your Fears
- What is Agoraphobia
- The Negative Cycle of Agoraphobia
- How Do I Manage Agoraphobia
Who this course is for:
- The course is perfect for people wanting to address issues such as depression, anxiety, panic attacks and phobias
- It is ideal for those who want to take charge of their life without having to pay out for expensive therapy sessions
- This course is for you if you want to rid yourself of negative thought processes and negative behaviours that may be restricting the quality of you life
More courses from the same author: AnxietyShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses