Description of Don’t Miss a Beat: EKG And Arrhythmia Interpretation Made Easy
Each beat of your patient’s heart provides vital information you need. And every EKG strip gives you the guidance to determine the best care plan.
What you do next can mean life or death — and if you aren’t sure what the EKG is telling you, it’s like working with blinders on.
Even the most seasoned clinicians struggle to master this critical skill… but now you can take the fear and intimidation out of EKG interpretation!
With this comprehensive online training led by Cynthia L. Webner, DNP, RN, CCNS, CCRN-CMC and Cathy Lockett, RN, MHA, BSN, CCRN-K, you’ll learn how to quickly and confidently identify changes in your patient’s cardiac status!
With combined experience of over 65 years working with cardiac patients, you’ll get their step-by-step systematic approach that is guaranteed to improve your skills. Featuring easy-to-understand techniques, you will leave this self-paced online video training fully prepared to recognize, analyze, and respond in patient emergencies.
You will develop the abilities to:
- Use EKG readings to identify ischemia versus infarct
- Contrast left anterior and posterior hemiblocks
- Recognize the location of acute coronary syndromes
- Differentiate LBBB versus RBBB and their significance
- Know exactly what interventions your patients need based on their EKG
- And more!
What you’ll learn in Don’t Miss a Beat: EKG And Arrhythmia Interpretation Made Easy
Here’s what this intensive online video course covers:
Featuring four modules with easy-to-consume videos designed to get you started, grow and succeed… we’ve made this training so simple, so easy… you’ll ask yourself why you’ve waited to master EKG Interpreation.
MODULE ONE: Time Saving Tips and Strategies
Develop your step-by-step approach to EKG interpretation. Quickly identify borderline and abnormal findings before the next patient crisis is unraveling.
- Create and build off your own EKG Grid
- Cardiac Conduction System Clues
- Layout of the 12-Lead EKG
- Positive & Negative Lead Placement
- Determining Cardiac Axis
- Quick Approach for Axis by Quadrant
- Axis Practice Utilizing “Thumbs Technique”
MODULE TWO: EKG Fundamentals — Bundle Branch Blocks
Conquer the clues the EKG is providing, using actual patient rhythm strips.
- Bundle Branch Blocks and Their Causes
- Left Anterior Hemiblock Criteria
- EKG Case Studies
- Right & Left Atrial Enlargement
- EKG in Ventricular Hypertrophy
- ST Segment & T Wave Changes
- EKG Evolution of a STEMI
- Q Wave Abnormalities
MODULE THREE: Specific Types of MIs
No more fear and intimidation! You won’t miss the early signs that clinical deterioration is coming.
- Anterior MI Complications & EKG Changes
- ST Changes in Inferior MI
- Lateral Wall MI
- Posterior MI
- RV Infarct Recognition and Implications
MODULE FOUR: Morphology and What You NEED to Know
Dramatically increase your potential with advanced EKG skills!
- Morphology in Lead V1 and V6
- Methodology for Differentiation Using EKG
- Practice: Bedside Monitoring
- Adjustments to QT Interval
- High Risk Features
- Long QT Syndrome
- Brugada Syndrome
- Torsade’s de Pointes
- Polymorphic VT with Normal QT
About Cynthia Webner & Cathy Lockett
About Cynthia Webner
Cynthia L. Webner, DNP, RN, CCNS, CCRN-CMC, CHFN, has over 32 years of critical care and cardiovascular experience in a wide variety of clinical practice settings. Twelve years of her career were dedicated to nursing management and Heart Center administration.
She currently practices as a hospital-based Acute Care Clinical Nurse Specialist with a large medical cardiology practice. Cindy leads the hospital’s cardiac care therapeutic hypothermia program. Cindy has a passion for both nursing practice and the cardiac patient.
Cindy’s presentations at regional and national venues are known for their high level of enthusiasm and humor used to deliver very high level content. Cindy will convince you that learning is indeed fun, and clinical practice is truly a joy.
About Cathy Lockett
Cathy Lockett, RN, MHA, BSN, CCRN-K, has been practicing critical care nursing for over 35 years. Her critical care background includes working in medical, surgical, neuro, cardiac, cardiovascular care, and critical care transport with most of her clinical experience in the areas of medical cardiology and cardiovascular surgery.
Utilizing her vast knowledge and experience, Cathy has presented on numerous topics related to cardiac and pulmonary care, including advanced and basic EKG interpretation, hemodynamic monitoring, basic and advanced arrhythmia, pulmonary diseases and IABP therapy.
Cathy’s teaching style is dynamic, fun and high-energy while remaining informal and easy to understand.
Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses