Does this kind of teacher anxiety sound familiar?
- When you stay late at school, you feel guilty for neglecting your family.
- When you go home to your family, you feel guilty for neglecting your students.
- There’s always something more to be done, and it all feels urgent and important.
If you can relate, here’s some good news–it doesn’t have to be that way.
You can experience freedom from sleepless Sunday nights and never being able to turn off your “teacher brain.” In fact, freedom from all types of teacher anxiety and overwhelm is possible.
What topics does Finally Free toolkit address?
You’ll get 10 audio modules that address the biggest mindset challenges most teachers face. You can listen (and re-listen) to any module, anytime you’d like.
- Module 1: Freedom from comparisonListen when you’re feeling not good enough and comparing yourself to others
- Module 2: Freedom from pressure to do moreListen when you feel like you’re drowning and can never do enough
- Module 3: Freedom from worry over studentsListen when you’re worried about not being able to reach a student or prevent failure
- Module 4: Freedom from regretListen when you’re replaying all the things you should have done differently
- Module 5: Freedom from perfectionismListen when you’re overthinking things and making your work too complicated
- Module 6: Freedom from busy-nessListen when you can’t shut your down mind and relax
- Module 7: Freedom from guiltListen when you feel guilty about letting others (including your family) down
- Module 8: Freedom from overwhelmListen when you’re feeling behind and have no energy to get back on track
- Module 9: Freedom from urgencyListen when you’re unable to focus because so many things are demanding your attention at once
- Module 10: Freedom from self-neglectListen when you’re putting yourself last and need to make time for self-care
Who’s the instructor?
Dan Tricarico & Angela WatsonDan Tricarico & Angela Watson
Dan Tricarico has been a member of the West Hills High School English Department for over twenty years. He is the author of The Zen Teacher: Creating Focus, Simplicity, and Tranquility in the Classroom. Dan is also the creator of the Zen Teacher Facebook group, where he offers support and community for educators who are experiencing stress and who are interested in improved self-care. Click here to learn more about Dan.
Angela is a National Board Certified Teacher. As founder of Due Season Press and Educational Services, she has created printable curriculum resources, online courses, 4 books, the Truth for Teachers podcast, and the 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club. She’s been supporting teachers through her website, The Cornerstone for Teachers, since 2003. Click here to learn more about Angela.
Angela came up with the toolkit idea through her work in the 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club. She noticed that the way teachers THINK is more vital to their effectiveness, work/life balance, and job satisfaction than anything else.
Many club members expressed a strong desire for support in grappling with anxiety and overwhelm beyond the scope of what’s covered in the club, so she set out to create a new resource that addressed that issue alone. Angela already had a strong connection to Dan’s work and mission, having reviewed his book and hosted him as a guest on her podcast.
She asked Dan to partner with her on the toolkit to design a more comprehensive resource than what she could make alone. Angela and Dan have worked together for many months to create a solution for teacher anxiety, and are excited about offering it as a resource to help you become finally free.
More courses from the same author: Dan TricaricoShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses