Who Is This Class For?
This class is perfect for you if:
- You regularly crave sugar throughout the day.
- You turn to sugar when you’re feeling tired, stressed, or sad.
- You’ve recently noticed a negative change in mood or weight gain.
- You want to feel more lean, vibrant, and clear-headed.
What you’ll learn
By enrolling in this class, you’ll gain imperative knowledge on how to:
- Determine if you have an unhealthy attachment to sugar.
- Understand the emotional attachments behind sugar so you can keep them at bay.
- Make healthy, sugar-free alternatives of your favorite sweets.
- Ditch those sugar cravings for good.
Module 1: Introduction
Dana James, CDN, CNS explains how this class works, offers advice on how to take it, and discusses how to move through sugar relapses. She’ll also share her struggles with her own sugar addiction, and how she transformed her relationship with sugar to lead a richly fulfilling life.
- How To Take This Class
- Meet Dana
Module 2: Sugar & Science
Are you addicted to sugar or do you just like the stuff? In this module, Dana will have you take an assessment to find out just that, as well as give you some basic facts and myths about this highly-addictive substance.
- Are You Addicted To Sugar?
- Sugar And Science
- Is Fructose Really The Devil?
- Why Non-Caloric Sweeteners Are Worse Than Sugar
- When Hunger Lies
Module 3: The Sugar-Ditching Roadmap
To ensure your success, Dana has created a detailed roadmap covering some essential guidelines to follow for optimal results. She’ll walk you through how to get the proper nutrition, how much to eat, and how to handle pesky cravings.
- Ten Easy Guidelines What To Eat—Protein
- What To Eat—Vegetables
- What To Eat—Complex Carbs & Fruit
- What To Eat—Fats
- What To Eat—Portion Sizes
- Help, I Need Sugar!
Module 4: In The Kitchen
Let’s get cooking! Dana runs through the seven-day foundational meal plan, and shows you how to make some of her favorite raw, vegan meals sans sugar.
- The Foundational Meal Plan
- Demo—Avocado Soup
- Demo—Hemp Seed Tabouli
Module 5: Your Biochemistry & Cravings
Sugar cravings can be tough to beat, but they’re easier to get through when you understand why they are happening. Dana discusses four key imbalances that can make it much harder for you to say no to sugar.
- Balancing Brain Chemistry
- Is Gluten Making You Crave Sugar?
- The Gut Microflora & Cravings
- Sleep & The Sugar Connection
Module 6: Breaking The Habit
Once you understand where your cravings come from, it’s time to learn to stop them. In this module, Dana explains how to un-train your brain from its sugar addiction, how to replace your favorite sugary snacks with something much more fulfilling, and some action plans you can put into play to stop your cravings before they start.
- Rewiring The Brain
- Finding Fulfillment
- Friends With Benefits
- Respond Vs. React
- Rituals & Action Plans
Module 7: Subconscious Patterns
Do you believe that your thoughts or your circumstances create your life? Dana introduces you to the subconscious thoughts that may be driving you to eat sugar and stay in a cycle of compulsion.
- The Untold Stories
- Releasing The Emotions
Module 8: Mastery
Congratulations! You made it to the last module of this class. Now that you’re an expert, Dana will show you how to fully master this sugar-ditching program by making it your dance, your rhythm, and your signature.
- Making It Your Dance
How It Works
You’ll have unlimited access to hours of video content, all from the comfort of your own home. Lifetime access to the program allows you to establish an expert level of understanding, at your own pace.
You’ll take what you’ve learned in the lectures and put it into practice. With effective tactics, recipes, and recommendations from your instructor, you’ll deepen your knowledge and establish a healthier lifestyle.
Interactive discussion boards allow you to discuss what’s on your mind with instructors and fellow students. Get your questions answered, while joining a community of other wellness enthusiasts.
About Dana James, M.S., CNS, CDN
Dana James, MS, CNS, CDN is a nutritional therapist, writer and founder of Food Coach NYC. She holds her Masters in Clinical Nutrition and is trained in nutrition biochemistry, functional medicine and cognitive behavioral therapy. She believes that food should be viewed as nourishing, joyful and fundamental to self-care. Her goal is to help women break their antagonist (and often obsessive) relationship with food and their body. She believes that true beauty stems from grace, dignity and embracing our idiosyncrasies that make us unique and imperfect.
Find your happiest, healthiest self.
Our classes are designed to give you a simple and effective educational experience so you can focus on “you”. Whether you’re at home or on the go, you’ll have access to world-class experts and a thriving community of wellness enthusiasts – all here to help you along the way.
More courses from the same author: Dana JamesShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses