Are You Getting Swallowed Up by Your Own Bitterness and It’s Keeping You from Getting What You Really Want Out of Life?
You have the Choice of Forgiveness or You Can Choose to Allow Your Pain and Grief to Tear You Apart.
Sometimes it seems that other people’s missions in life are to tear you down, spoil your day, ruin your mood, or just make your life miserable.
I have been where you are now. Your thoughts are spinning around and around and stuck on the same thing. You wake up in the morning and there you are – like a dog endlessly chasing its own tail.
Those restless worries are the ugly byproducts of betrayal, aggression, insensitivity, and inconsiderate acts.
- Do you hold grudges?
- Do you harbor resentment towards someone?
- Are there people you haven’t forgiven for something they did to you ten, fifteen, even twenty years ago?
- Are you still beating yourself up about something you did that caused someone pain, suffering or harm?
- Have you ever intentionally or unintentionally done something to another person that hurt or hindered them?
- Have you just neglected to do something you felt, or others felt, you should have done?
These wounds can leave you with lasting feelings of anger, bitterness and even vengeance… especially if the insult or pain inflicted is caused by a dagger slammed right into your back by someone you love and trust.
I’ve been down that road. It’s not as easy to forgive and move on with your life when the wound is that deep. I’ll tell you about my own personal story in just a minute. Read on…
Your Hurt Will Keep Gnawing Until You Give in or Conquer It
No matter what you do you can’t get rid of the cloud of negative feelings that characterize such catastrophic events in your life. Whenever you start to let your guard down, they come back in full force; like face-to-face confrontations that never stop.
You can’t really concentrate on other things in your life – like family, work, health or even simple enjoyment – because your mind is stuck in a loop… clinging to the same old negativity.
Symptoms That Your Wounds Are Getting Deeper:
- Dwelling on the events surrounding the offense
- Hearing from others that you have a chip on your shoulder or that you’re wallowing in self-pity
- Being avoided by family and friends because they don’t enjoy being around you
- Having angry outbursts at the smallest perceived slights Often feeling misunderstood
- Drinking excessively, smoking or using drugs to try to cope with your pain
- Having symptoms of depression or anxiety
- Being consumed by a desire for revenge or punishment
- Automatically thinking the worst about people or situations
- Regretting the loss of a valued relationship
- Feeling like your life lacks meaning or purpose
- Feeling at odds with your religious or spiritual beliefs
Studies from the “Campaign for Forgiveness Research” show that people who forgive are happier and healthier than those who hold resentments.
One study has shown that the positive benefit of forgiveness is similar whether it was based upon religious or secular counseling as opposed to a control group that received no forgiveness counseling.
Take the Forgiveness Test – Ask Yourself:
- Do you wish you had a different childhood?
- Do you think your education could have been better?
- Are you angry about the tax burden imposed on you by the state?
- Are you upset about the recession?
- Do you feel you do not deserve abundance and prosperity?
- Do you feel distracted and have difficulties in focusing on things?
- Do you feel you deserve more in life?
- Are you unsatisfied with your work situation?
- Are you unhappy in your relationships?
- Are you frustrated about your financial situation?
If you answer one or more of these questions with yes, you need to practice forgiveness in your life!
Reclaim Your Power – Enjoy Life Again!
Forgiveness can lessen its grip on you and help you focus on other, positive parts of your life. Forgiveness doesn’t mean that you deny the other person’s responsibility for hurting you, and it doesn’t minimize or justify the wrong. You can forgive the person without excusing the act. Free attention is the key to making deliberate life choices . . .
Now You Can Finally Move On With Your Life
Long periods of painful unhappiness can negatively impact your health and well being. It can actually cause serious illness. Perhaps even more important, it imprisons the greatest innate ability of your higher self – free attention. Without free attention you can not enjoy life!
The Choice of Forgiveness Program will teach you how the more free attention you have the more empowered you are, and the more power you can exert on daily life.
What The Choice of Forgiveness Program Will Do For You:
- Release your anger and pain
- Resolve almost any case of severe depression
- Free up negative thoughts and emotional clutter
- Bring back free attention so you can move on with your life
- Help you heal almost instantly
- Free you from alcohol or substance abuse
- Increase your physical strength
- Establish the ability for new relationships
- Boost your immune system
- Relief from depression and resentment
- Increased focus and clarity when making new decisions
- Bringing you back to your heart
- Ending the cycle of self-punishment
- Feel more alive, inspired and energized
If you have little or no free attention, life runs you. You do not have the ability to make conscious decisions. Your life is on auto-pilot. Your reactions are inflexible and predictable, and your choices are limited or nonexistent. Lack of free attention increases your chances of doing harm rather than good.
If you have abundant free attention, you run your life. Your decisions are consciously made, and you can build upon the positive choices and creations you bring to all your relationships, situations, and activities. Free attention is not reactionary at all; it is completely appropriate and responsive to the moment at hand.
More courses from the same author: Dream ManifestoShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses