NOTE: The seminar manual, CE information, and CE test are contained on disc #1 in PDF format. To access these documents, play disc #1 in your computer. For the video presentation, begin playing disc #1 in your DVD player.
Discover the “secrets” that make it difficult for your clients to resist tempting foods. Learn strategies for overcoming emotional eating, so that your clients will be able to break free from self-defeating patterns.
Putting a stop to emotional eating will help your clients fnally lose weight for good and end the cycle of dieting and unnecessary eating which is followed by guilt and self recrimination.
- Distinguish between emotional eating and eating for other reasons
- Identify the role of emotional eating in dieting failure, bulimia nervosa, and anorexia nervosa
- List six possible causes of emotional eating
- Describe methods for assessing patterns of emotional eating
- Implement strategies to help clients control eating
- Teach parents how to prevent or control emotional eating in their children
- Describe the role of emotional eating treatment in eating disorder therapies
What You’ll Learn In Overcoming Emotional Eating:
Eating in the Absence of Hunger
- The 3 types of eating: Emotional eating, hungry eating, and external eating
- Time out from life: Mindless numbing with food
- Is emotional eating an addiction?
- Male vs. female emotional eating
- Alixathymic eating
- Mood-driven food choices
- Biology of eating
- Carbs and serotonin
- Dopamine and Eating Binges
- Childhood antecedents of emotional eating and eating disorders
- Sexual abuse
- Relationship problems triggering emotional eating
- Celebrating and grieving with food: cultural elements of emotional eating
- Dieting relapse and emotional eating
- Eating out and the release from restraint
Assessing Emotional Eating
- 5 critical questions of the client
- Defining the emotions that can trigger eating
- Monitoring eating patterns
- Emotions in bingeing vs. snacking vs. grazing
Emotional Eating in Obesity, Anorexia, and Bulimia
- The effects of “normal” emotional eating
- Binge eating disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Anorexia nervosa
- Medication for bingeing
- Bariatric surgery and emotional eating
- Focusing on feelings instead of food
- Changing the thinking behind the feeling
- Self-nurturing without food
- Mindful Eating
- Getting physical
- Treating emotional eating in eating disorder therapies
- Planning for the inevitable slips
- Preventing and treating emotional eating in childhood
More courses from the same author: E Abramson, PhDShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses