Take an inside look at Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques in action. Follow along with Erik Dalton as he uses MAT techniques to treat real people with real problems.
We all know how frustrating it is when clients come in time after time showing little or no improvement. Yet many of the conditions that clients bring in are chronic and complex making it difficult to get favorable outcomes with the limited information we’ve learned in massage school. If you’ve seen our courses before, you know that we always begin with a thorough functional assessment and then perform specific hands-on corrections for each condition. Once we have re-tested for improved mobility and better functional movement, the client is given specific corrective exercises to do at home.
In this final step towards our Master Myoskeletal Therapist (MMT) certification, we rounded up some real people with very real problems so we could show you how to quickly identify the main event causing their dysfunctions and a step-by-step protocol for guiding them back to a pain-free life. Join us as we marry the art and science of manual therapy through the Art of MAT.
What You’ll Learn In The Art of MAT eCourse
- Nocturnal arm numbness (TOS)
- Low back pain on forward bending
- Leg pain when sitting (sciatica)
- Crooked spines (functional scoliosis)
- Neck cricks that refer pain into the arms
- Pelvic pain and breathing disorders
- Rotator cuff injuries that impede sports performance
And much more!
Included in the home study courses are a set of 3 DVDs and a handsome technique manual for easy-to-follow instructions in Dalton’s most-used maneuvers. By helping your clients avoid or reduce their use of pain medication or invasive surgery, you’ll be a valuable resource for your community.
If you want to provide lasting results by quickly identifying and correcting common causes of chronic pain, The Art of MAT is for you.
About Erik Dalton
With over thirty years educating massage therapists around the world, Erik Dalton is among the most highly regarded educators in the profession. With a comprehensive understanding of the interplay between mind and body, structure and function, he has developed Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques which is changing the world of pain treatment and management.
More courses from the same author: Erik DaltonShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses