Oppositional movement is essential to healthy organization and played a significant role in Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais’ compositional strategies in both his Functional Integration, and in his Awareness Through Movement lessons. As human beings in motion, we rely on our internal counterbalancing mechanisms to help us maintain our equilibrium in space, from one moment to the next. With good organization, as some parts of our self move forward, other parts move backward, enabling our center of mass to stay over our base of support. When our capacity for oppositional movement is inhibited, significant stress is placed on our musculature, and our comfort and ease of movement is severely compromised.
Introducing The Principle of Oppositional Movement
In this beautifully filmed workshop, Olena Nitefor and David Zemach-Bersin present original Awareness Through Movement and Functional Integration to demonstrate and evoke the reorganizing effect of oppositional movement in a variety of orientations including working with rollers, sitting and prone. The Principle of Oppositional Movement will help you to restore your own capacity for counterbalance within action, and will increase the potency of your Functional Integration lessons.
What You’ll Learn In The Principle of Oppositional Movement
- Joining with Precision
- Finding Balanced Action
- Detecting Differences with Symmetrical Self-Use
- Oppositional Movement in Bending
- Oppositional Movement on the Stomach, Part I & II
- A Three-Dimensional Approach in FI
- Full Mobility of the Spine
- Finding the Support
- Basic Oppositional Movement Sitting on a Roller
- Touching the Floor in Standing
- Bending Movements of the Head on a Chair
- Bending Right and Left
- Fundamental Properties of Movement
- Continuation on the Knees
- Mobilizing the Spine with Your Head Like a Pendulum
More courses from the same author: Feldenkrais AccessShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses