Here’s Exactly What’s Included Inside The Magnetic Memory Method Masterclass
Memory Course #1: The Magnetic Memory Method Masterplan
This foundational memory course introduces you to the most powerful memory techniques on earth.
Learn everything in a friendly setting from a master memory expert and instructor. No stone is left unturned in this introductory memory course.
Here’s just some of what you’ll discover inside:
- Why memory techniques are like a bicycle everyone can ride (with some minor personal adjustments).
- 5 “stealth” secrets for creating memories that last forever.
- The truth about the “method of loci” and memory peg systems that most memory experts don’t want you to know.
- A powerful alternative to speed reading that cuts to the chase when it comes to accelerated learning techniques.
- Simple memory exercises so easy and potent, you’ll surprise yourself by all the untapped imagination lying dormant in your mind. (Yes, even if you think you don’t have a mind’s eye!)
- Exactly how many pieces of information to memorize during your daily memory improvement practice in order to maximize your results with ease.
- Memory secrets not even World Memory Champions know about or use – and yet still claim prizes of up to $40,000 or more!
- The 3 simple steps you can use TODAY to become a “Human Google”… and unlock the hidden potential of your memory starting immediately.
- Why “rote learning” and 99% of other memory techniques fail. (Hint: They actually “break” the natural design of your brain!)
- The easiest way to guarantee any new vocabulary word, name, fact, term, or idea will stick in your head permanently… based on modern science.
- Completely scientific ways to practice the information you’ve memorized in low-stress environments so that you’re calm and relaxed during exams or while giving speeches in front of groups.
- Dozens of mnemonic examples detailing exactly how to use simple, yet multi-sensory images inside a Memory Palace Network that make any information unforgettable.
Memory Course #2: How To Learn & Memorize The Vocabulary Of Any Language
This memory course helps you immensely because everything we memorize is in words.
Suitable for anyone learning vocabulary of any kind, be it in your mother tongue, French, German, Spanish, etc. You can literally learn a word once and have it available for recall at any time, any place and under any conditions.
Plus, you’ll learn:
- The real reason why no one should ever be squeamish about memorization or learning a language.
- Why and how some of the most famous memory skills are applicable to learning any language.
- How to create a 26 “letter location” memory system based on the alphabet English. Use this to memorize thousands of words in any language.
- Sample examples that will show you exactly how and why these memory techniques and strategies work.
- Unique approaches that will have you literally “tuning in” on any language so that you can memorize its vocabulary and recall it with ease.
- How to use actors, other public figures and famous pieces of artwork to help you memorize vocabulary.
- How to separate words in the most effective manner for easy memorization and recall.
- A simple strategy for memorizing the male, neuter and feminine genders (a process that some people consider the ultimate nightmare of foreign language learning.)
- A list of resources, including the secret to finding the absolute best dictionary to use when learning and memorizing vocabulary.
- How having a larger vocabulary will fill your travel in countries around the world with greater freedom to explore and enjoy the sights and culture.
- … and much, much more!
Remember: Memorizing new words is as easy as “reciting your ABCs”. And, you’ll be able to recall each word perfectly “in the moment” when you’re speaking any language, including your own.
Memory Course #3: How To Memorize Names & Faces
For business people, teachers, and anyone who cares about their reputation, keeping track of others is the ultimate nightmare.
Not any more. Put the simple lessons in this memory course to work and you’ll never forget a name again.
Extend your memory skills and learn:
- The weakest, classic and the most potent way to memorize not just names but faces – exactly how people look.
- Simple examples of complex names to walk you through the process.
- Nuanced steps for when you need to rapidly remember multiple names within minutes.
- Detailed examples of live memory demonstrations and how to TROUBLESHOOT should anything go wrong. When you know how to pivot, the possibility of ever making a mistake completely disappears.
- Two secret ways to use relaxation to aid the memorization process so that you memorize and recall names naturally and with ease.
These two methods alone are worth the price of the entire Magnetic Memory Method Masterclass because they will literally eliminate stress from your body as you memorize new names the instant you hear them.
This course will banish the embarrassment of forgetting someone’s name because it helps you automatically (and subconsciously) remember any name.
Long names, short names, complex names, even names in a different language. This memory course has you covered.
Memory Course #4: How To Learn & Memorize Poetry
Poetry? Really? Why on earth verse?
For anyone looking to memorize texts verbatim, this course is the best way to master the techniques. You can use the same information to memorize jokes, limericks, lyrics, quotes and even long speeches.
You’ll never be at a loss for something to say again.
Wouldn’t you like to impress your friends by reciting poetry, long jokes, or an entire book of scripture… directly from your memory?
I do this myself and it completely blows people away. Just search “Anthony Metivier” and “Ribhu Gita” on YouTube if you’d like to see a demonstration.
You can also burn your prepared notes because I’ve also included a related mini-course called “How to Memorize a Speech.”
In just three videos, you’ll learn how to blow away your audience by reciting any speech entirely from memory.
Most people think this skill is extremely difficult… but all it takes is a specially designed Memory Palace and approximately one hour of practice. (Practice that you’ll actually enjoy too!)
Memory Course #5: How to Memorize Numbers, Equations and Simple Arithmetic
No memory improvement course would be complete without knowing how to learn and memorize numbers, math and even complicated equations. In this course, you’ll learn:
- The best method for memorizing numbers using simple shapes that you already know.
- World famous techniques for getting long and complicated equations into long term memory so that you can pass any exam or code any computer program with ease.
- Exact methods that are easy and fun for testing the memorized information so that you’re comfortable recalling the math you’ve memorized in even the most stressful situations.
Whether you’re studying math in school, working as a professional engineer, or you simply want to recall someone’s phone number… these lessons will show you how.
Not only will you be able to memorize the most long and complicated formulas… but you’ll be able to deploy them flawlessly even under extreme stress.