Focused Flexibility is a completely customizable program for assessing and improving your effective range of motion for greater ease and freedom of movement.
Scientific Flexibility Exercise Based on Proven Techniques
Focused Flexibility was designed by our resident flexibility expert, Jarlo Ilano, a physical therapist since 1998 and board certified orthopedic clinical specialist with the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties.
It’s based on his experience helping patients regain their movement abilities after injuries and accidents.
Jarlo chose proven protocols and techniques from his professional practice and combined them with his knowledge of teaching yoga, martial arts, and gymnastic movements to create the most effective and efficient flexibility program available.
Achieve Greater Range of Motion in Less Time, Without the Frustration
It’s one of the most coveted attributes of athleticism, but the traditional methods for attaining it fall short for most people.
You probably remember your high school gym coach making you sit on the floor of the basketball court, open your legs, and then try to get your head as close to the floor as possible. But no amount of effort ever seemed to get you any closer, so you moved on and resigned yourself to being stiff.
Or maybe you kept working at it for years as part of a sport or martial art. And maybe you even made progress, but it wasn’t easy.
In any event, you’ve probably decided that stretching doesn’t work very well.
Well here’s our take:
If you cannot attain a position you’d like, then you need to find a way to get to that range of motion.
Call it whatever you want. Stretching, mobility, CNS conditioning, etc. These are all just words people use to describe various methods for getting flexible. We’re not here to debate the terminology.
We just want to show you what works.
What You’ll Learn In Focused Flexibility
- 15 different routines covering a wide variety of needs
- Routines average about 20 minutes, so you can easily fit them into your schedule
- All routines are demonstrated by three models at different levels of flexibility
- Multiple camera angles let you see all the important details
- Jarlo talks you through the timing and cueing of each exercise
- We’ve also included printable charts you can use for quick reference
More courses from the same author: GMB FitnessShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses