Play Acoustic Now is an easy guide to acoustic guitar that helps beginners and advanced guitarists play effective acoustic guitar in every style and create songs and solos from scratch.
- Tips on how to tune your acoustic guitar, so you can play comfortably and be in tune anytime, anywhere, even if you don’t have your tuner with you.
- How to play 10 essential chords for acoustic guitar, so you can quickly master your favorite songs
- Discover how “chord fills” can spice up your chord changes, so old, boring chords are fun and exciting again.
- Find out the crucial difference between barre chords and power chords, and discover how to play both types of chords effectively
- How to use a capo properly, so you can quickly transpose songs into any key
- Explore different strumming patterns, including “kick and snare” strumming, as well as “swing” rhythm
- Easy ways to memorize and apply the chromatic scale, so you can play effective chord progressions and solos over any song.
- Discover the critical difference between major and minor scales, so you can solo with confidence over any chord progression
- How to thread chords together to write a catchy song, so people will drop what they’re doing and listen to you play
- 2 must-know picking techniques that will help you play thousands of your favorite songs.
- Find out the right way (and the wrong way) to use a guitar pick, so you can get the sound you want and build picking speed.
- How to apply these techniques when you play popular songs, so you can start using your skills in “real world” situations.
- 1 easy way to master fingerpicking, so you can do more than just strum and play single-note solos
- Must-know body tapping and string slapping techniques, so you can play percussive licks up and down the guitar neck
- How to combine fingerpicking patterns effectively, which means you’ll be able to grab people’s attention and skyrocket your songwriting.
- Discover how to solo with the minor pentatonic scale using your fingers or a pick, so you can play ultra impressive licks over any song, in any playing situation
- How to easily expand the pentatonic scale. Which means, you’ll expand the possibilities for your solos and songwriting.
- The difference between vertical and horizontal improvisation, and when it’s best to use each one
- Discover crucial string control techniques, so you can play with clarity and avoid unwanted string noise
- How to create bell-like tones using natural harmonics, so you can add an extra layer of creativity to your acoustic licks
- Proper hand placement for bends and vibrato, so you can stay in tune when using each technique.
- An easy introduction to playing slide on acoustic guitar. Which means, you’ll be able to play classic Delta blues and red hot slide licks for your solos.
- How to get the best slide sound possible, so you can sound awesome when you play slide
- Discover how to create slide licks using open strings, so you can play bluesy slide licks with confidence
- How to tune and play songs in alternate tunings. Which means, you’ll be able to play songs in every style.
- A study of Led Zeppelin’s classic song “Kashmir,” so you can get a feel for DADGAD tuning
- How to play the Goo Goo Dolls’ hit song “Name,” a super-fun song that uses an unusual tuning
- How to start playing real guitar solos using jam tracks, and tips on how to follow chords and find melodies
- Discover the importance of stretching before you play, so you can play without injuring your arms and hands
- Tons of advice on gear, from choosing the acoustic that’s right for you to which strings and picks are best for your style
More courses from the same author: GuitarZoomShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses