You will take home:
- Tools to help clients re-wire their brains toward health
- Strategies to implement self-help techniques from EMDR
- Neurobiology of trauma and neuroplasticity
- Importance of Stabilization in a 3-Stage Treatment Triangle
- The roll of EMDR in the 3-Stage Model
- 7 Mindfulness Practices – for you and your clients – you can implement immediately
Watch this recording and gain a deepen understanding of both Mindfulness and EMDR. Learn how and why they can be powerful tools for healing, and with whom and when it is suitable to use each. Experience various practices of Mindfulness, and leave with skills to teach Mindfulness to your clients. Increase your knowledge of how trauma affects the brain, and how Mindfulness and EMDR can improve patient outcomes. Clinicians not trained in EMDR: gain an overview of EMDR, how and why it works. Clinicians already trained in EMDR: update your skills and enhance your ability to use Mindfulness to deepen your sessions.
Dr. Jamie Marich is not only an EMDR expert, author, speaker and practicing clinician, she is the creator of ‘Dancing Mindfulness,’ a powerful community-based practice that teaches people mindfulness principles through creative expression. She is known for her natural way of presenting the “complex” in very relatable terms that translates into you having real-life, effective tools to take back to your offices!
In addition to the seminar you will take home a manual with dozens of specific strategies along with numerous recent citations from scientific literature attesting to the efficacy of EMDR and Mindfulness.
- Describe EMDR and how it may be used with children and adults, with “big T” and “little T” trauma.
- Explain the neurobiology of trauma.
- Summarize how to use the brain’s neuroplasticity to help clients re-wire their brains towards healing.
- Implement specific mindfulness practices to use with a variety of disorders including: PTSD, phobias, panic disorder, generalized anxiety and more.
- Communicate the importance of stabilization in the 3-Stage Treatment Triangle.
- Describe how EMDR and Mindfulness can complement one another for maximum utilization in your practice.
- Mindfulness and the process of healing
- 7 Mindfulness practices you can use to help clients:
- reduce anxiety
- alleviate depressed state
- control eating impulses
- manage anger/road rage/impulsive actions
- recover or develop “safer” physical & emotional sensations
- access all of the senses for optimal healing
EMDR—Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing
- How it can alleviate PTSD, anxiety, other disorders
- Assessment to determine client suitability for EMDR treatment
- Importance of stabilization before and during trauma treatment
- Overview of adaptive information processing: genetic, biological, & social origins of anxiety, depression, PTSD & other illnesses
- EMDR uses with children and adults with PTSD (veterans, rape, emotional/ sexual abuse, accident survivors) & other disorders
- 8-stage protocol of EMDR within the 3-Stage model of trauma treatment
Mindfulness Integrated with EMDR
- Easy-to-learn, mindful self-help strategies from the EMDR approach
- Latest research in neuroplasticity of the brain: correlation to disease/health/ hopelessness/happiness
- Clinical applications for:
- “normal neurotics” (including clinicians)
- challenging disorders such as anxiety, panic & eating disorders, social phobias, depression, etc.
- performance enhancement, healthier relationships, strengthened sense of self-control, heightened self-esteem, future planning, etc.
- 3-Stage Treatment Triangle: from Stabilization through Processing through Actualization
More courses from the same author: Jamie MarichShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses