Imagine the students you find most challenging to work with … they may be aggressive, fail to comply, or refuse to do school work. Some are disrespectful in the classroom while others struggle to focus, control their impulsive behavior or fail to satisfactorily transition from one activity to another.
You’ve tried everything. You’ve looked everywhere for answers and you’re starting to worry there’s nothing else you can do. It’s discouraging, stressful, and exhausting. No matter your level of skill or experience, students who fail to thrive despite your best efforts can drain your enthusiasm and determination.
This recording will provide you with solutions to the biggest obstacles you face involving mental health and behavioral issues in your classroom and enable you to foster the fundamental positive change needed to help your most challenging students reach their full potential!
Better still, you don’t need to be a behavioral expert to benefit from this class. The techniques, strategies and skills taught in this program are useful for your school’s entire team – from teachers and special education staff to school psychologists, counselors and social workers.
You’ll learn how to:
- Increase flexible thinking, attention span and self-regulation
- Decrease distraction, impulsivity and defiance
- Build the underdeveloped social skills that are the key to classroom management
- Stop electronics from negatively impacting the classroom
Leave with renewed passion for your work, knowing you have the skills and tools you need to help all students get down to the business of learning regardless of the challenges they face!
- Communicate how frequently overlooked learning disabilities can impact the success of students in the classroom.
- Discover how movement-based strategies can meet the sensory needs of kids and promote self-regulation.
- Explore how push-in approaches can be effectively utilized in the school setting to build underdeveloped social skills.
- Develop a strategy for responding to shut-down behavior in kids and adolescents with ASD and anxiety.
- Articulate how timers, must-do lists, and focus games can be employed to create a learning environment that promotes prioritization and attention with students who struggle to follow directions and stay on task.
- Analyze how electronics are impacting today’s students and learn to utilize strategies that help kids achieve digital balance.
Work with the Whole Child: Initial Considerations for Mental Health and Behavioral Issues at School
- Why school staff needs to know about mental health
- Frequently overlooked mental health and learning disabilities
- What you need to know about medications … and why
- Push-in vs. pull-out approaches
Decrease Impulsive Behaviors at School
- Recommended for: ADHD, ASD
- Tips for teaching self-control
- How to front-end load consequences
- Meet sensory needs to promote self-regulation
- Movement-based solutions
Build Underdeveloped Social Skills: The Key to Classroom Management
- Recommended for: ASD, anxiety, depression
- Practical strategies to cultivate social skills growth
- Problem solving activities and scenarios
- Implementing effective push-in approaches
- Creative strategies for fostering connection
- Technology and social skills – texting over talking?
Increase Flexible Thinking and Reduce Anxiety
- Recommended for: ASD, anxiety, rigidity, OCD
- Make transitions manageable
- Change patterns of rigid thinking
- Coping skills to deal with anger and anxiety
- How to respond to shut-down behavior
- Replacement behaviors
Help Students Follow Directions and Stay on Task
- Recommended for: ADHD, ODD
- Motivate students to stay on task with timers
- ”Must-do” lists to promote prioritization
- Increase attention span with focus games
- Redirection strategies that get them back on task
Handle Disruptive, Argumentative and Defiant Students
- Recommended for: ODD and conduct disorder
- What adults should never say but usually do
- 3 simple steps to end in-class arguing
- Give the perception of control with choice
- Build self-regulation skills
- School refusal strategies
Stop Electronic Addiction for Hijacking Your Classroom
- Are my students addicted to technology?
- The myth of multi-tasking
- End in class texting
- Electronic bullying
More courses from the same author: Jay BerkShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses