Get the strategies you need to make mealtimes more peaceful and positive!
Through video case examples, demonstrations and hands-on exercises, you will learn the treatment strategies you need to successfully treat feeding difficulties in children. Not only will you learn the sensory issues causing these feeding difficulties but we will also examine behavior issues and oral motor difficulties. Walk away with advanced techniques to:
- Evaluate the causes of mealtime difficulties: behavior, sensory, oral motor, or a combination
- Decrease food jags and other feeding delays for those suffering with Autism, Cerebral Palsy and other disorders
- Re-establish healthy roles and increase range of foods at the table
- Educate parents and caregivers who often endure emotional or stressful meal times
Develop successful programs that promote active play, self-care, compassionate caregivers and the use of imagination to confidentially take your clients and their families from a battleground dinner table to a social, enjoyable meal!
Remove the Stress and Anxiety of Mealtime with this Integrative Online Course…
Complex Feeding Issues:
Sensory, Motor, and Behavior Techniques for Autism, Cerebral Palsy and other Developmental Delays
You will learn much more than the sensory issues causing these feeding difficulties; we will examine behavior issues as well as oral motor difficulties. Get the techniques you need to make mealtimes more peaceful and positive!
- Evaluate how sensory processing, behavior and oral motor skills impact or interfere with each child’s ability to eat.
- Role Play how to implement sensory techniques during and prior to meal times to address difficulties such as not wanting to touch certain foods or sitting at the table.
- Implement oral motor exercises and strategies to promote feeding patterns such as rotary chewing pattern, lip closure and tongue lateralization.
- Explore the misconceptions about feeding that impact special needs children.
- Assess the behaviors that interfere with eating and learn strategies to address the behavior.
- Support and guide the parents, caregivers and other family members through often emotional or stressful meal times.
Transform Food Refusal Into Food Acceptance
Dive into the typical development of eating skills, medically recognized nutritional needs of the growing child, and sensory-based approaches to mealtime behavioral issues. Explore a variety of techniques that encourage children to participate during mealtime.
- Communicate commonalities in the development of play, emotional intelligence and mealtime skills.
- Determine common myths about picky eaters and the research-based evidence that contradicts these commonly held assumptions.
- Analyze and differentiate a child’s current food choices for nutritional value and sensory preferences.
- Formulate a plan for successfully introducing new and nourishing foods.
- Integrate therapeutic interventions that motivate and reward expanded food choices and the development of competent eating skill
More courses from the same author: Jessica HuntShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses