Judy Belmont – 33 Tips and Tools for Stress Management and Emotion Regulation Toolbox: Using CBT, DBT, Mindfulness and ACT
Description of 33 Tips and Tools for Stress Management and Emotion Regulation Toolbox
Complete this program and gain several strategies and experiential exercises that will help your client manage stress…and not carry it! You will learn how stress can be positive and how to use it as a motivational tool in treatment. Discover new techniques to help your client to regulate their emotions and cope with intense emotions, such as stress resiliency activities, mood logs, and mindfulness.
Judy Belmont, MS, LPC, author of bestselling Tips and Tools for the Therapeutic Toolbox series, will offer you practical tips to easily incorporate in your practice. Learn innovative and psycho-educational tips derived from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy that you can add to your emotional regulation and stress management toolbox.
- Integrate strategies from DBT, ACT, and MBCT into treatment of stress and emotion regulation.
- Describe the positive and negative aspects of stress.
- Show experiential stress management and emotional regulation activities to use with individuals and groups.
- Illustrate how mindfulness and acceptance can help regulate emotions and manage stress.
- Prepare valuable handouts and worksheets to help your client manage stress and regulate emotion.
Stress and Emotion Regulation
- Myth busting
- Stress carriers vs. stress managers
- 3 communication styles
- Disputing stress producing thoughts
- Mood logs
- Stress producing thoughts
- Coping Cards
- Managing Stress
- The self soothe kit – example of distress tolerance
- Radical acceptance strategies
- Observing mindfully activity
- Interpersonal skill building with DEAR MAN
- Diary keeping
- Quicksand metaphor
- Hungry tiger metaphor
- Floating leaves imagery
- Defusion techniques – watching your thinking
- Eating mindfully
- The bulls eye for clarifying values
- Finger trap visualization
- Mindfulness practice
- Home based daily practice examples
- Doing vs. Being
Stress Management & Emotion Regulation Activities
- Stress is….. Exercise for individuals and groups
- Emotion regulation activities
- Reduce relationship stress by improving communication
- Communication role play
- Listening/perception exercise
- Conflict resolution exercise
- Treating yourself and each other as good as an egg
- 4 C’s of Hardiness
- Metaphorical Toolkit
- Construct stress reduction toolkit
More courses from the same author: Judy BelmontShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses