Description of 33 Tips and Tools for the Depression Toolbox
Judy Belmont, MS, LPC, author of bestselling books, Tips and Tools for the Therapeutic Toolbox series will provide techniques to help your depressed clients gain practical life skills that they can use immediately. Implement powerful strategies to treat depression by adapting a variety of techniques from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Mindfulness and Acceptance and Commitment therapy.
Combat your client’s depression with innovative strategies such as cost vs. benefits analysis, the vertical downward technique, cognitive defusion, mindfulness visualizations and emotional regulation practices.
Discover how to incorporate homework, mood logs and diaries in your between session treatment. You will also receive valuable handouts and diary/log samples to help your client track their moods, thoughts, and their progress.
- Integrate “hands on” techniques for dealing with treatment-resistant clients, including activities, visualization, reproducible worksheet and handouts.
- Describe the essential components of the effective therapeutic session.
- Identify powerful strategies from CBT, DBT, MBCT and ACT to help your client combat depression.
- Give examples of how your clients can effectively use behavioral and mood logs, tracking sheets and/or daily or weekly diaries to combat depression.
- Demonstrate how acronyms, metaphors, thought diaries and mood logs can help client overcome negative thinking related to depression.
Effective Therapy for Depression
- 7 essential characteristics of all therapeutic sessions
- Use of feedback and homework
- Emphasis on practice
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Perception is everything activity
- CBT boot-camp for your client
- Teach the psychological ABC’S
- The Downward Arrow technique
- Costs vs. benefits analysis
- Double standard technique
- Eliminate the ANTS
- Core belief busting
- Coping cards
- Checklist of common cognitive distortions
- Categorize negative thinking
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Defusion techniques
- White Room and conveyor belt metaphors
- Mindfulness techniques
- Using metaphors to heal
Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Acceptance and mindfulness tips
- Emotional regulation strategies
- Distress tolerance strategies
- Use of DBT diaries
Effective Handouts & Worksheets for Depression
- Depression screening inventories
- Daily mood logs
- Bibliotherapy and depression
More courses from the same author: Judy BelmontShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses