The Flames of Burnout and Stress Continue to Rise…Learn Effective and Immediate Techniques that will Extinguish the Fires,and offer you Access to Amazing Work Life Balance
The health care workforce burnout epidemic is a national crisis and chances are YOU are at risk. Are you running out of hours in the day? Is life moving too fast? Do you continually feel behind at home and at work? Are your clients, patients, students, or family suffering because you are spread too thin? Regardless of your many roles, be they therapist, nurse, educator, parent, and/or caregiver, you are, more than likely, routinely asked to do more with less, and to fit more into each day. These high demands can frequently leave you behind schedule, frustrated, exhausted, and disorganized.
This unique, enlightening recording will demonstrate how to overcome this crisis, adding hours to your days by arming you with tools for combating burnout, disorganization, stress, and fatigue. Time management skills are necessary for anyone, but they are particularly critical for professionals whose job it is to care for others.
- Recognize the relationship between organization and its physiological effects on the brain, body and attitude
- Discuss the clinical effects overstress and burnout may have on you, your family and your clinical practice
- Identify the benefits and liabilities of technology in clinical practice as a means of organization
- Recognize and perform techniques to reduce stress, improve physiological performance, and find peace in your clinical practice
- Perform an extensive self-assessment to identify areas in need of improvement in work-life management
- Define the structure of *SMART* goals, and create 2 achievable short-term and long-term personal goals that will improve your clinical practice
THE SCARY STATISTICS AND HOW YOU CAN OVERCOME THEM
- 87% of working Americans admit they overwork
- 39.2% of working Americans work at least 5 hours overtime per week
- 38% of Americans report they spend more time away from their home life as compared to 2010
- 46.4% of working Americans report they frequently feel stressed from overworking
- What is the solution?
THE PITFALLS OF IMBALANCE
- Evidence-based signs of imbalance
Health and clinical ramifications
Stress, burnout, and poor mood
- Personality pitfalls, understanding the effects of imbalance on personality
The “happy” clinician vs. the “broken” clinician
ORGANIZE YOUR LIFE AND TAKE BACK CONTROL
- Add hours to your day with unparalleled time management
Emergent, urgent, important, and the rest of the “to do” list
Flexibility and creative methods to getting the job done
Allowing yourself to say “no”
- Stop the Stress!
Simple methods to stress reduction
LAB: Identifying physiological triggers and responses to stress reduction methods
Eat, sleep and exercise
LAB: Methods to immediately alleviate stress at home, work and at play (lab)
Stress doesn’t stop at the office-methods to reduce home stressors
Current evidence on work hours, vacation, and the impact of leisure
The power of play in adulthood
- Technology…A double-edged sword
Awesome apps to streamline your schedule
- Financial freedom: It’s not what you make, it’s how you spend it
LAB: Financial organization and its relationship to work and career satisfaction
TECHNIQUES BOOST EFFICIENCY
- “Hacks” to make everyday jobs easier
OUTSIDE OF THE BOX
- Per diem, part-time, flex-time and other options
- The more cookie jars you get your hands in, the more varied the flavors
- Internal change vs. external change
- Case study – Stages of change
- Waiting out the storm
- Fear of the unknown and how change may be good
LAB: INTENSIVE SELF-REFLECTION AND REVIEW
- Personal assessment-present
- Social, emotional, organizational, with career, home and family
- Case study-assessment examples
GOAL SETTING – WHERE WILL YOU BE IN 5…10 YEARS
- The 3 Ps in goal setting
- SMART goal setting
- Prioritization and visualization of the goal line
WORK SMART, PLAY HARD, ENJOY LIFE!
- Sticking to a schedule
- Words of wisdom and thoughts to live by
- Case study- Lessons learned
CREATIVE INTERVENTIONS FOR THE HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL
- Would you like to receive Kirsten Davin – Beating Burnout in the Healthcare Setting ?
More courses from the same author: Kirsten DavinShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses