In 20 days you can live a life in flow, guided by your intuition and making better choices and decisions.
Introducing Silva Intuition LifeStyle
Unleash The Powers Within And Create A Lifetime Of Successful And Healthy Living.
Collaborating with top scientists and researchers, and training millions of people worldwide.
What Can The Silva Intuition Lifestyle Training Do For You?
- Develop A Constant Connection To Universal Source Energy
- Discover Your Life Purpose And Live A Life Of Contribution For The Betterment Of All
- Learn Our Proprietary And Proven Process To Develop Intuiton
- Learn Like Jose Silva Taught His Students – Slowly – One Day At A Time For 20 Days
- Make Better Choices And Decisions For Greater Success – For Life
- Live A Lifestyle Of Natural And Practical Intuition That Keeps You In The Know
- Support You Along The Way
What You’ll Learn In Silva Intuition LifeStyle
DAY 1: WHAT IS INTUITION
Intuition has been a long-time mystery. Some claim it’s a gift that only a few possess. The fact is, that intuition is a trainable skill. In the same way everyone is born with the ability to read, so is everyone born with the ability to be highly intuitive, and everyone can develop it in practical ways for solving problems and making better choices and decisions in life. After all, isn’t life a series of the decisions we make? Wouldn’t you like to learn how to make the right ones all the time, especially when it counts the most? Well, now you can.
- Create a bridge to your higher awareness
- Learn why you are greater than you appear to be
- Learn how to connect with the collective unconscious
- Exercise: Tapping Your Intuitive Nature
DAY 2: THE LONG RELAX
It has been said by researchers in mind development that the Long Relaxation Exercise is the most effective mental exercise to date for achieving inner self controls, better focus and concentration, physical and mental relaxation and greater management of your brain frequency and inner experience. It is essential in laying down the foundation for deep spiritual and subjective function and creating the ideal inner state for effective learning. This deep, theta meditation is the first step to opening the doorway to your intuition.
- Learn to remove blocks to your intuition
- Open the subjective door to your inner, higher self
- Gain health benefits from controlled relaxation
- Exercise: The Long Relaxation
DAY 3: DROPLET OF SOURCE ENERGY
As spiritual beings having a human experience, we are something more than what we appear to be. We are, genuinely, just a very small part of something greater. It’s really up to you as to how you call this all-encompassing energy; Universe, God, the Divine, Source Energy. Yet, even the most conservative of scientists, would agree that there is an intelligence in the universe that we’re just beginning to understand. Connect with that droplet of Source Energy within you and create a direct line to the vast spiritual world from where all things come.
- Create a constant connection with Universal Source Energy
- Learn the value of the Delta Doorway
- Learn how to function in both the spiritual and physical dimensions
- Exercise: Droplet of Source Energy
DAY 4: THE HOLOVIEWING TECHNIQUE
A deep and rich problem-solving technique that upgrades your mental programming to a whole new level. Be in the experience of achievement, fully and completely, with all things animate and inanimate supporting you towards success. Move your awareness forward in time and secure your future achievements. This technique requires you to be congruent at all levels, where your thoughts support and are supported by your intentions, your desires, beliefs, expectations, feelings, and emotions.
- Learn how to use HoloMovement
- Engage yourself in spirit, mind, body and emotions to succeed
- Learn how to infuse your mental programming with energy and emotions
- Exercise: The HoloViewing Exercise
DAY 5: SUBJECTIVE POINTS OF REFERENCE
Points of reference are observations or information impressed on your brain neurons that can be referred to for the purpose of helping you determine where you are and what’s going on. They are the most valuable tool for learning to effectively move in the newfound spiritual dimension. As with the physical world, the more points of reference you establish with what you see, hear, taste, touch and smell, the farther out into the physical world you can go. The same is true with the spiritual world. With subjective points of reference, you can travel far into this world of unfathomable knowledge and power.
- Learn to use subjective points of reference to solve problems
- Learn how to clear up mixed signals with your intuition
- Learn how to distinguish the difference between success and failure
- Exercise: Your Subjective World
DAY 6: THE PROCESS OF EVOLVING INTUITION
Every developed skill, including intuition, is achieved through a process. A step-by-step procedure, that when followed, leads to success. Within every process, there are modalities that allow the successful achievement of that skill. Intuition is a skill of perception and discernment and every person has their own unique modalities that allows them to discern subjective information effectively. The more subjective information you are able to discern, the more problems you can solve and the greater the success you will achieve. Success always breeds more success.
- Learn the primary channels of perception
- Learn the true meaning of ESP
- Learn how memory and imagination lead to intuition
- Exercise: The Garden of Your Mind
DAY 7: PROJECTION TO HOME
A central point in The Silva Intuition Lifestyle Training is subjective education. Educating ourselves as to how to discern information we perceive with our mental senses, in some way that is useful, helps us solve problems and make better choices and decisions, is of utmost importance. We educate ourselves in how to use our mental senses by projecting them into different levels of time and space. As we do, we observe and compare one experience with another, eventually learning to distinguish the difference that makes the difference in our observations.
- Learn the Laws of Programming
- Conduct subjective tests for light, temperature, odor and density
- Identify the feeling of “knowing” when you accurately perceive with your mind
- Exercise: Projection to Home
DAY 8: PROJECTION TO METALS
In the same way we gradually and consistently learn how to make sense of what we perceive in our physical world, so it is in the spiritual world. In this session, we continue to establish subjective points of reference with matter that consists of sub-atomic particles, atoms and molecules, the foundation of all existence throughout the universe. We conduct subjective tests to better distinguish the subtle distinctions of like matter such as stainless steel, copper, brass and lead. Gaining deeper awareness of how we, as individuals, perceive and discern information.
- Learn how to project into matter
- Travel into the microcosm
- Build a rapport with all existence
- Exercise: Projection to Metals
DAY 9: THE ART OF PSYCHOMETRY
Psychometry is a powerful practice of detecting information that has been imprinted on matter. All matter, be it personal possessions, walls or buildings can be impressed with information of those who come in contact with that matter. The stronger the contact, the stronger the imprint and the easier it is to detect information about the person who possessed that piece of jewellery or lived in a particular home. Developing the skill of psychometry helps in detecting missing people, lost objects and sensing information contained in matter.
- Learn how to connect and be one with inanimate matter
- Have a fun way of developing your intuition
- Learn how to apply it for solving everyday problems
- Exercise: The Art of Psychometry
DAY 10: LIVING WITH PURPOSE
Imagine what it would be like to feel genuine, positive eagerness to begin the next work day upon the close of a long weekend. Then, imagine waking up in the morning with a clear head, sense of vitality, commitment and an optimistic attitude to make the most of your day. Imagine being clearly focused within, and internally driven toward a vision of a deep sense of meaning and contribution. Sounds too good to be true. Well, it isn’t, when you are living your life’s purpose. This can be you.
- Connect with your life’s purpose
- Experience a special, deep theta meditation
- Receive glimpses from Universal Source Energy of your purpose in life
- Exercise: The Connection to Purpose
DAY 11: PASSAGE OF TIME
In a dimension where there exists no time or space, it is beneficial to have a sense of how to perceive, become familiar with and sense the movement of time in a given moment. We have infinite capabilities to project our mind to any time period and obtain verifiable information. This alone allows us to solve problems of all kinds. Experiencing the movement of time from a subjective perspective allows us the ability to project our intelligence anywhere we need, past, present or future, and gather valuable information to better all conditions in life.
- Manage subjective time
- Project your intelligence through time
- Seek and find solutions to all problems
- Exercise: Passage of Time
DAY 12: PROJECTION TO LEAVES
From projecting to your home using memory and imagination to projecting to inanimate matter consisting of sub-atomic particles, atoms and molecules, you now take a journey up the evolutionary ladder into life at its primary level – the cellular dimension. You will project your senses into two leaves of the plant life kingdom and have the opportunity to not only sense the difference that make the difference between two similar, yet distinct leaves, but also between animate and inanimate matter; establishing points of reference along the way that will allow you to travel deeper into the spiritual domain.
- Build a rapport with all life forms
- Solve problems at the cellular level
- Establish a stronger connection with plant life kingdom
- Exercise: Projection to Leaves
DAY 13: PROJECTION TO PETS
We continue to journey up the evolutionary ladder into a more complicated life form, establishing subjective points of reference with not only the sub-atomic, atomic, molecular and cellular dimensions, but also the dimensions for the organs, systems and body of the animal life kingdom.
You will project your senses into levels and depths of a life form more similar to our own and have the opportunity to sense the difference that make the difference between animals and humans from a subjective point of view. This exercise allows you to establish points of reference that will allow you to not only travel deeper into the spiritual domain but solve problems that may arise with animals of all kinds including our loving pets.
- Build a stronger relationship with your pets
- Solve problems within the animal kingdom
- Establish more points of reference to master your inner experience
- Exercise: Projection to Pets
DAY 14: PROJECTION INTO THE HUMAN ANATOMY AND MIND
In this session you will establish subjective points of reference with animate matter that has reproductive capabilities and an awareness of its existence. You will project your senses into levels and depths most familiar to you. The exercise in this session allows you to awaken and develop your intuitive abilities in a way to not only do effective distant healing but also assist the healing process within your own body. This session explains the power of attraction of the spiritual dimension. The “attractive” nature of this dimension allows matter to conform to the natural blueprint of health that nature intended for the human body and mind.
- Conduct distant healing
- Assist your own healing process
- Move through all dimensions of the human existence
- Exercise: Scanning The Human Body
DAY 15: VISUALIZATION
Clairvoyance which means, “Clear Vision,” is the more familiar term used for intuition, but the applications are far reaching. Whereas people who lean towards processing and accessing information visually tend to be more Clairvoyant verses Clairaudient (Clear Hearing) or Clairsentient (Clear Feeling), by the end of the training, you will have achieved clarity in sensing and discerning information perceived visually, auditorily and kinaesthetically. You will, in fact, fine tune and manage your intuition better than the best natural physics in the world and manoeuvre yourself effectively in the amazing world within.
- Have access to all information
- Learn how to discern information perceived though all sensory channels
- Expand your ability to reach throughout the cosmos
- Exercise: Visualization Exercise
DAY 16: AUDITORY INTUITION
Clairaudience, very simply means clear hearing. Auditory people register information by way of what seems to be an inner voice. This communication channel is used most by people who say things such as, “I hear you loud and clear,” “It’s like music to my ears” or “Loud as a church bell.” Intuitively speaking, information is perceived as if it is heard in the mind itself. All people can develop the ability to not only perceive information visually, but also auditorily and kinaesthetically, leading to a clearer more complete intuitive experience.
- Have greater ease of interpreting intuitive perceptions
- Build confidence with your inner experience
- Reach farther and deeper into the spiritual/subjective world
- Exercise: Auditory Intuition Exercise
DAY 17: KINESTHETIC INTUITION
Here, Subjective Education focuses on Kinesthetic Intuition, known as Clairsentience (Clear feeling). As with Clairvoyance and Clairaudience, the term comes from the field of parapsychology that dates back to the 1950s. Kinesthetic people perceive mostly through their sense of touch and often say things like, “I have a gut feeling,” Do you feel the vibes?” or “It’s as warm as a bath.” Intuitively speaking, information is perceived as if to feel it in the body. Having these three ways to perceive information with your mind helps complete the intuitive experience much as expressed in the parable of the Three Blind Men and an Elephant.
- Develop your intuitive experience fully
- Seek out information wherever it may be
- Solve more problems and gain greater success
- Exercise: Kinesthetic Intuition Exercise
DAY 18: CASE WORKING
Jose Silva called Case Working the heart and soul of the Silva Method. It is the prime directive of the Silva Intuition Lifestyle Training. It is a system of intuitive problem-solving and there are many personal and professional applications and benefits to be gained for ourselves and others. It involves a 5-step process; 1. Centering at alpha, 2. Reviewing prior successes to attune to accuracy, 3. Detection of information, 4. Feedback and 5. Correction of the problem. Problem solving is what it’s all about in Silva. Creating solutions for all problems is the ultimate goal.
- Contribute to creating a greater world
- Enhance your sensing abilities in both the outer and inner worlds
- Never feel helpless again in your life
- Exercise: Caseworking Exercise
DAY 19: KNOWING THAT YOU KNOW
The possible applications of intuition are unlimited when coming from a place of certainty. “Knowing” that we know what we know based on verifiable evidence. The “feeling” of “knowing” that you are correct in what you perceive comes with practice and the more you practice, the more evident it is and you begin to recognize its innumerable applications. This feeling of knowing allows you to experience a “Resource State” and it is created by reviewing and studying the distinctions between when we have been accurate and when we were off. Practice is essential.
- Adds certainty and confidence to your perceptions
- Keeps you in a flow state
- Increases skilful observation, keeps you in the “know,” and reduces drama
- Exercise: Knowing that you Know
DAY 20: EVERYDAY INTUITION
The objective of the Silva Intuition Lifestyle training is to consciously awaken our subjective sense of intuition in such a way as to live it in a natural manner that goes beyond the routines. We are spiritual beings having a physical experience and our mission is to make manifest the divine within us in a way that is as natural as we are spiritual.
- Move through life with a sense of worth and purpose
- Connects you to more of your full potential
- Allows you to live with hope, peace, respect and love
- Exercise: The Seeds Of Purpose
More courses from the same author: Laura Silva QuesadaShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses