Join Teach Uplifted, a 6-week program to discover the very real peace, joy, and rest that you can find in Christ, even in the most difficult and challenging circumstances help you renew your passion for teaching and find the peace, joy, and rest that God has promised you.
About Linda Kardamis
I always wanted to be teacher, but a few months in, I realized teaching was a whole lot harder than I thought it would be. Too many of my students just weren’t listening to me; many were outright belligerent. My confidence plummeted, and as much as I hated to admit it, I wasn’t enjoying teaching. Instead, I felt like a failure in my own classroom.
But God wasn’t done with me. Through sound advice, a bit of trial and error, and much prayer, I gradually learned to keep my students’ attention, and I started to believe I could actually do this.
As I stopped living in fear of the next problem, I began to look forward to teaching. And while I loved those ah-ha moments when my students finally got how to solve equations, the truest joy came from watching God change lives through me.
No matter what challenges you’re facing, God wants to use you in your classroom. You’re in the right place. Let’s dive in.
Welcome & introduction
- Welcome to Teach Uplifted (7:56)
- Engage in Community
- Prepare for the Devotional Study
- Print Your Workbook & Journal
- Take the Pre-Program Assessment
- Listen to the Devotional Intro
- Tips to get the most out of Teach Uplifted (7:46)
- Encouraging Songs Playlist
Week 1: Abide in Christ
- 1.1 Is it Even Possible to Teach Uplifted?
- 1.2 Realize We Cannot Do This
- 1.3 Choose to Abide in Christ
- 1.4 Leave Your Burdens with Christ
- 1.5 Recognize Worry as a Lack of Trust or Surrender
- Week 1 Q & A (33:16)
Week 1 Devotional
- Devotional Schedule
- Sunday | Chapter 1A: Is it Scriptural?
- Monday | Chapter 1B: Is it Scriptural?
- Tuesday | Chapter 2A: God’s Side & Man’s Side
- Wednesday | Chapter 2B: God’s Side & Man’s Side
- Thursday | Chapter 3A: The Life Defined
- Friday | Chapter 3B: The Life Defined
Week 2: Re-Energize
- 2.1 Guard Your Energy
- 2.2 Notice the Positives
- 2.3 Recognize the Difference Between Physical & Spiritual Issues
- Week 2 Q & A (44:07)
Week 2 Devotional
- Sunday | Chapter 4A: How to Enter In
- Monday | Chapter 4B: How to Enter In
- Tuesday | Chapter 5A: Difficulties Concerning Consecration
- Wednesday | Chapter 5B: Difficulties Concerning Consecration
- Thursday | Chapter 6A: Difficulties Concerning Faith
- Friday | Chapter 6B: Difficulties Concerning Faith
Week 3: Renew Your Mind
- 3.1 Take Every Thought Captive
- 3.2 Examples of UnBiblical Thinking
- 3.3 Examples of Taking Thoughts Captive
- Week 3 Q & A (44:28)
- BONUS: Trusting God in the Dark
Week 3 Devotional
- Sunday | Chapter 7A: Difficulties Concerning the Will
- Monday | Chapter 7B: Difficulties Concerning the Will
- Tuesday | Chapter 8A: Difficulties Concerning Guidance
- Wednesday | Chapter 8B: Difficulties Concerning Guidance
- Thursday | Chapter 9: Difficulties Concerning Doubts
- Friday | Chapter 10: Difficulties Concerning Temptations
Catch Up Week
- Catch Up Week Info
- Bonus Devotional #1: Abide in Christ as Your Wisdom (part 1)
- Bonus Devotional #2: Abide in Christ as Your Wisdom (part 2)
- Bonus Devotional #3: Day by Day (Part 1)
- Bonus Devotional #4: Day by Day (Part 2)
- Bonus Devotional #5: In Stillness of Soul (Part 1)
- Bonus Devotional #6: In Stillness of Soul (Part 2)
Week 4: Do What You Can & Trust God with It All
- 4.1 Debunking “Work as If it All Depends on You”
- 4.2 Look for Creative Solutions
- 4.3 Choose to Trust When It’s Out of Your Hands
- Week 4 Q&A (35:11)
Week 4 Devotional
- Sunday | Chapter 11A: Difficulties Concerning Failures
- Monday | Chapter 11B: Difficulties Concerning Failures
- Tuesday | Chapter 12A: Is God in Everything?
- Wednesday | Chapter 12B: Is God in Everything?
- Thursday | Chapter 13A: Bondage or Freedom?
- Friday | Chapter 13B: Bondage or Freedom?
Week 5: Choose to Give Grace
- 5.1 Climb into Your Chariots
- 5.2 Give Grace to Others
- 5.3 Give Grace to Yourself
- Week 5 Q & A (27:08)
Week 5 Devotional
- Sunday | Chapter 19A: The Chariots of God
- Monday | Chapter 19B: The Chariots of God
- Tuesday | Chapter 14A: Growth
- Wednesday | Chapter 14B: Growth
- Thursday | Chapter 15A: Service
- Friday | Chapter 15B: Service
Week 6: Guard What Matters Most
- 6.1 Identify What Matters Most
- 6.2 Realize Saying Yes to One Thing is Saying No to Another
- 6.3 Set Boundaries to Guard What Matters Most
- 6.4 Manage Your Time & Focus
- Week 6 Q&A (54:23)
Week 6 Devotional
- Sunday | Chapter 16A: Practical Results of the Daily Walk
- Monday | Chapter 16B: Practical Results of the Daily Walk
- Tuesday | Chapter 17: The Joy of Obedience
- Wednesday | Chapter 18A: Divine Union
- Thursday | Chapter 18B: Divine Union
- Friday | Chapter 20A: The Life on Wings
- Saturday | Chapter 20B: The Life on Wings
- Conclusion of Teach Uplifted
- Take a Look Back
- Certificate of Completion
- Share with Your Friends
- More from Teach 4 the Heart
- BONUS: Shepherd’s Psalm Card/Poster
More courses from the same author: Linda KardamisShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses