Do you feel lost and hopeless?
Of course, you love your child dearly, and you’ve tried everything to help them get sober, but nothing is working.
What would it be like to know exactly how to handle their addiction? If you knew how to deal with all the lies, broken promises, and blame?
Imagine knowing exactly what to do when they start drinking again, show up drunk or high, or try to move back in with you. Imagine knowing how to protect yourself, regardless of what they’re doing.
It is possible.
What is the Love Over Addiction for parents Program?
Love Over Addiction for parents is a program created just for parents who have a child suffering from addiction so that you, the parent, can find your own healing and recovery from the trauma and chaos of this disease.
In addition to the audio guides, the physical kit includes the program book and workbook. If you’re the type who loves to take notes, make lists, mark up your books, then the physical kit option is for you. The workbook is beautifully designed and spiral bound. The program book is perfect for highlighting your biggest takeaways, and marking up the margins with your thoughts and more.
You’ll receive access to five audio lessons with hours of teaching from Michelle Anderson. The lessons are the same materials in the program book. You can listen along while you’re reading and highlighting in your book, or download the audio lessons to listen to while you’re on a walk or driving. You can access the lessons from our private members’ site on your computer or web-based app on your phone. They’re available to you anytime, day or night and can be downloaded for offline listening.
Michelle created additional bonus content for parents who are ready to take their healing to the next level. You can dive even deeper into your healing with audio trainings and worksheets to help you discover your path while loving your child suffering from addiction.
Who should join Love Over Addiction for parents?
The Love Over Addiction for parents program is for you if:
- You have a child (or children) suffering from addiction of any kind.
- You’re not sure how much more of this you can take.
- You’ve tried everything you can think of to help them, but nothing has worked long-term.
- You want to help them, but they keep lying and denying what’s really going on.
- You remember the child they were, and you know how much potential they have.
- You know that things will continue to get worse if something doesn’t change.
- You want to trust them but feel like a fool because they lie again and again.
- You’re ready for life to feel good again.
The Love Over Addiction for parents Program works.
It works because we take a different approach.
We believe that your recovery doesn’t have to be dark and depressing.
You’re not powerless over this disease. And there are things you can do to take back control from addiction.
You’ll learn tools through real-life examples and find your own happiness, whether they get sober or not.
It’s possible. You can do it. You deserve to feel better. It’s been hard for a long time.
Knowledge is Power
- You’ll no longer question what to do and what not to do. You’ll know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that you’re making the right choices for yourself and your child.
- You’ll no longer let addiction blame you. You’ll have boundaries in place to protect yourself and your deepest values.
- You’ll stay in your lane when addiction gets loud and mean.
- And maybe for the first time ever, you’ll feel confident, powerful, and strong.
- It’s truly life-changing.
- With each new day, we have a new opportunity to practice our skills and become even better at navigating this disease.
- Some practices may feel really small, while others will feel monumental.
- But with each day, each time you listen to the audio trainings or fill out a guide sheet, you’re growing.
- You’re changing.
- You’re becoming even better at handling this really challenging situation and finding your true happiness.
Here’s a loving truth:
It will get worse if you don’t get help soon.
What You’ll Learn
Over the course of five lessons we’ll dive into:
- Why they may be suffering from addiction and what that has to do with you and your healing.
- How this family disease has taken over your life (and theirs) and what you can do about it.
- What ways you can help, even though you can’t control their actions and choices.
And you’ll also learn:
- If you’re the one that caused their addiction in the first place
- What it means to take self-inventory, and how that can help with this family disease.
- If you have enabling behaviors that may be keeping them sick.
- Strategies and examples for staying in your lane, even when it gets really tough.
- How to deal with the lies, broken promises, stealing, blame, and abuse from your child.
- What you need to do in order to give your loved one the best chance at recovery.
Some related courses: Love
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses