- Students should be enthusiastic about music, but do not need to be producers or musicians. No prior experience is needed in music theory, production, or recording.
- Access to a DAW: any program will do. (GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Ardour, FL Studio, Ableton Live, etc.)
- Although Ableton Live is used in the class, students do not need to be Live users. But they should have access to some kind of audio program with MIDI sequencing. Garageband, Logic, or several free pieces of software all work great.
Welcome to the MUSIC THEORY FOR ELECTRONIC MUSIC COMPLETE Guide!
This course is a combination of all three of my Music Theory for Electronic Musicians classes: Music Theory for Electronic Musicians, and Music Theory for Electronic Musicians 2, and Music Theory for Electronic Musicians 3.
In this class, we learn how to work with the piano roll editor in a DAW to make harmonies, melodies, and whole tracks, and then we expand on those ideas and work with harmonic patterns (harmony) that is richer than just major and minor.
Production Techniques Through Theory
The most important part of this class is an extensive foray into using these techniques in actual tracks. I’ll be creating 9 tracks through this class, right along with you, each using a different technique so you can see exactly how I incorporate it right into my music.
After each production project, I’ll give you the whole session of what I made using the techniques for you to play with. You can download it, expand on it, re-work it, and even release it as your work.
If Your Music is Missing Something, This is Probably It.
If you are finding that you are writing track after track, and while they sound good, there is something they are missing – then this it. You are missing the sense of harmony that professional producers have. In this class, I’ll arm you with all the tools you need to produce those tracks just like you imagine them.
Who should take this course?
Anyone interested in producing their own music. This will get you up and running and give your tracks a unique sound in no time.
This course consists of video lectures, which all contain a session in Ableton Live 9. If you are using a different program (or none at all), no worries! This isn’t a class on how to use Ableton Live, and the concepts can be applied to any DAW.
Some of the step-by-step guides in this course will be:
- Finding notes, chords, and keys in your audio program
- The 7 intervals and how to put them together
- The steps to finding the key of your track (or any track!)
- The most common chord progressions
- The steps to using inversions to take your track from good to amazing.
- The 4 types of 7th chords
- The top techniques for writing a melody to fit a chord progression (and vice-versa!)
- The 7 modes and their uses
- 19 Exotic scales and how to use them (include MIDI files!)
The course is a roadmap to finding the missing piece in your tracks, or just getting started making great tracks.
All the tools you need to make, produce, and start your music career are included in this course, and the entire course is based on real-life experiences – not just academic theory.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone in any country who is ready to start improving their tracks by learning everything they need to know about how music theory works and how to make great tracks TODAY.
- No experience reading notes required.
More courses from the same author: UdemyShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses