As a Capture One ambassador, a long standing Fstoppers writer, and an extremely talented beauty and wedding photographer, Quentin Decaillet is the perfect instructor to guide you through Capture One so you can make creative edits both effortlessly and efficiently.
Creating world class imagery requires more than technical know-how of your camera; it also requires fine tuned post processing to give it a final look . For many professional photographers, Capture One is their first choice when it comes to having a fast and efficient editing workflow. With so many software options out on the market, Capture One is highly regarded as being one of the best options for working on set with clients and for perfecting colors.
The Best Way to Learn Capture One
In an industry where time is money, having an efficient and effective photography workflow is crucial, especially when it comes to editing. Whether you’re giving Capture One a try for the first time or you’ve owned it for years, it’s likely that there are aspects of the software that you’re not taking advantage of that can elevate your work or save you hours of your day. With over 20 exercise files and four start to finish image edits to follow along with, this five hour tutorial will give you a concise and comprehensive understanding of how to best utilize Capture One in your own photography.
Quentin Decaillet specializes in beauty, fashion, and wedding photography and has been an Fstoppers writer for many years. Not only does he consistently produce world class imagery, he is also a Capture One ambassador making him the perfect instructor to teach you how to use this software to its full potential. Quentin knows the ins and outs of every shortcut and tool and how to best apply them in a professional workflow.
What’s Included in the Tutorial?
The Complete Capture One Editing Guide is designed to walk you through this software at your own pace, starting with the very basic steps of opening a raw image all the way to the most advanced image processing Quentin is known for in his own work. Each lesson includes all the working files so you can work along side Quentin each step of the way.
We’ve also included an entire section on how to take advantage of tethering so you can make your own shooting experience smoother and more professional. Included with the download is a pdf time sheet that will let you jump to a specific section within each lessons you can quickly learn and revisit specific techniques quickly and easily. Quentin will cover the following topics and more:
- Library Tools and Files Organization
- Basic Color Tools
- Basic Exposure Adjustments
- Advanced Exposure Tools
- Simple Color Correction with the Color Balance Tool
- Advanced Color Work with the Color Editor
- Crop, Perspective and Lens Correction
- Sharpening, Noise Reduction, and Details Tools
- Applying Settings to Multiple Images
- Exporting Images with Adjustments
- Matching Exposure and Color of Two Images
- Creating EIP Files
- Catalogs vs. Sessions
- Keywords, Keywords library, and Metadata
- Creating a Catalog
- Importing Sessions in Catalogs
- Required Equipment
- Connecting Your Camera to Capture One
- Shooting Tethered
- Tweaking Files on the Fly
- Adjustment Layers
- Luma Range Masks
- Radial and Linear Mask Tool
- Color Based Masks
- Healing and Cloning Layers
Supercharge Your Workflow
- Custom Workspaces
- Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
- Sessions and Catalogs Templates
- Styles and Presets
- Faster Culling with Exposure Warnings and Focus Masks
Four Full Image Edits
It was important for us to not only show you a complete overview of Capture One’s individual tools and how to best use them, but we also wanted you to see Quentin’s workflow in action. For the final part of this tutorial, Quentin edits four images as he would for his own clients. The files for this section are also included which means you can either follow along step for step, or take creative liberties of your own with the image edits.
More courses from the same author: Quentin DecailletShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses