Robert Rosenbaum – Neuroscience for Everyday Practice, Connect Brain Science with Clinical Strategies
Scientific research on the human brain’s connection to our mental and physical well-being continues to astound. While dazzling pictures and scientific lingo certainly impress, mental health clinicians are faced with a pressing problem. How do I connect the power of neuroscience to my everyday work with clients facing stress, anxiety, emotional dysregulation, trauma, chronic pain, and other issues?
As a neuropsychologist, Robert Rosenbaum, Ph.D., has spent his career working with the brain-behavior relationship. His expertise in the principles of neuroscience, functional neuroanatomy, and diagnostics give him a unique insight into the correlation between mental health disorders, therapeutic approaches, and what happens in the brain itself.
This integrative recording will show you how to fundamentally transform your practice by linking complicated science to practical and accessible clinical techniques you can use every day!
Key benefits of watching:
- Neuroscientific explanations that change the way clients feel about themselves and motivate them to engage in the deeper work that needs to be done.
- Innovative ways to integrate research findings with easy-to-implement clinical interventions based on mindfulness, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and somatic approaches.
- Regulate emotions with techniques informed by a neurobiological understanding of how they’re made.
- Control impulsivity and improve attention with techniques that act on the brain’s executive control function.
- Effective mind-body approaches to manage chronic pain.
Discover how incorporating neuroscience into your therapy can rejuvenate your practice and provide the spark you need to change clients’ perceptions and improve their lives!
- Promote engagement in treatment with explanations that make neuroscientific research and principles accessible for clients.
- Articulate how mindfulness skills that impact the neurological processes involved in stress can be incorporated into therapy.
- Implement an approach that addresses the symptoms of anxiety with clinical techniques focused on activating the parasympathetic nerve system.
- Communicate how an understanding of the neuropsychology of attention and executive control can inform your choice of therapeutic intervention to address attentional difficulties.
- Analyze the clinical implications of memory malleability in the treatment of trauma.
- Evaluate research on the mind-body connection to chronic pain perception, and explicate how this information can be used in clinical practice.
Manage Destructive Emotions With Effective Brain-Based Approaches
- Embodied cognition and how emotions are made
- Multimodal processing of emotions
- Valence and Arousal: Dimensional Models of Emotion
- Depression and anxiety
- The neural interrelationships of depression and anxiety
- Behavior is biology: treating dysphoric affects with physical interventions
- Mindfulness and breathing exercises to regulate emotion
- Cognitive restructuring and goal building
Stress in a Fast-Paced World: Therapeutic Strategies Informed by Biological Time and Brain Clocks
- Biological time vs. clock time
- Multiple brain clocks and circadian rhythms
- Mindfulness, compassion, and time
- Rushing vs. relishing
- Cultivate “presence” with clients
ADHD, Inattention, Hyperactivity, and Impulsivity: The Biology of Attention and Brain-centric Interventions
- The brain’s attention networks
- Varieties of attention – assessment and utilization
- Executive control of attention
- Impulsivity and the brain’s reward pathway
- Mindfulness awareness
- Improve attention with strengths-based approaches
Trauma: Clinical Techniques Informed by the Science of Memory
- Memory as an active reconstruction
- Techniques to calm the traumatized brain
- Somatic approaches
- Malleability of memory: implications for treating trauma
Rewire the Brain to Ease Chronic Pain
- Multiple pathways – ascending and descending
- Pain intensity vs. pain distress
- Counter catastrophizing
- Mind-body interventions for pain
- Guided imagery
- Qi gong
More courses from the same author: Robert RosenbaumShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses