If you are a therapist who treats trauma, anxiety and even has little to no experience with these treatment approaches and you want to discover if these approaches are right for you and your clients, this recording is for you!
Learn the latest techniques from expert, author, & Executive Director of the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP) Robert Schwarz!
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Tapas Acupressure Technique (TAT)
- Comprehensive Energy Psychology (CEP)
Energy Psychology (EP) Approaches, most commonly known as “tapping” on acupuncture points, have a rapidly growing base of research evidence and an even more rapidly growing list of followers, clinicians and clients. Research suggests that EP approaches may be twice as effective and work in half the time in treating PTSD in veterans. Discover skills to work with both the mind and body of clients who have experienced trauma, anxiety and a variety of other problems driven by negative affect and negative beliefs.
Known for his ability to pack workshops with tons of clinical skills and to help therapists integrate skills across different domains, Dr. Robert Schwarz is one of the country’s leading experts on Energy Psychology, especially for trauma and anxiety. This workshop will rapidly teach you the history, theory and research in the field and contains considerable experiential learning of different energy psychology methods — all within an integrated body mind approach.
- Rapid, deep and lasting relief to clients
- State-of-the-art therapy using the mind-body connection
- Treat aspects of PTSD in 6 sessions or less
- Understand that the therapeutic relationship is necessary, but not always sufficient for true healing
- Enjoy using active and focused therapeutic approaches with their clients
- Want to significantly increase the value of your practice by providing a service for which clients are willing to pay out-of-pocket
- Describe at least three energy psychology (EP) techniques approached can be used to regulate a client’s affect.
- Summarize how the current state of EP research does not support the idea that EP is an elaborate placebo.
- Explain at least one way EP techniques can be integrated with Interpersonal Neurobiology to improve clinical outcomes.
- Summarize how energy psychology approaches deconstruct a client’s negative cognitions that lead to anxiety.
- Articulate how to use EP within the tri-phasic model of trauma treatment.
- Apply one energy psychology approach in-session to help strengthen interpersonal boundaries.
- List at least three ways to integrate EP methods into couples’ work to improve treatment outcomes.
Energy Psychology – The Concepts & The Evidence
- Body-Mind Approaches to Human Problems
- The Energy Systems
- Integrate Energy Approaches with Neuroscience
- Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Polyvagal theory
- Amygdala modulated alarm reactions
- Integrating EP with
- Overall systems approach to psychology and psychotherapy
- Mindfulness approaches
- Review of Research: Does the research support the clinical claims?
- Deconstruct DSM® Diagnosis into treatable components
- Deconstruct beliefs, schemas, and patterns
- Eliciting specific events that support beliefs and schemas
- Body-feedback approaches to assessment to identify
- Unconscious blocks
- Limiting beliefs
- Energetic disturbances
- Isolate “mind” components of “physical problems”
- How to use EP within the tri-phasic model of trauma treatment
- Specific energy treatment approaches
- TAT basics
- EFT basics
- Chakra basics
- CEP basics
- Correct affect dysregulation
- Treat trauma based symptoms such as flashbacks
- Reduce anxiety, anger, cravings
- Treating negative thoughts and beliefs
- Reducing “resistance” and improve “low motivation” for change
- Approaches to increase boundaries
- Tailor treatment to specific needs and circumstances of each client
- EP approaches to for self-care and stress management
- Palliative treatment approaches of here and now symptoms
- Teach EP approaches to clients as self-help skills
- Deeper treatment of underlying specific events
- Yin and Yang: “masculine and “feminine” EP approaches
- EP approaches for children and learning issues
- EP approaches for couples.
- Limits and ethical considerations using EP
More courses from the same author: Robert SchwarzShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses