Rochelle Calvert – 3-Day Comprehensive Mindfulness Training: Advanced Mindfulness Practitioner Course
Description of 3-Day Comprehensive Mindfulness Training: Advanced Mindfulness Practitioner Course
You know how important it is for clients to have confidence in their clinician – to know the comfort of working with someone who’s invested extra time and effort to build the necessary skills to provide treatment at the highest level.
But standing out from the crowd can be tough. When clients have so many options, how do you differentiate yourself from your colleagues?
Watch this recording and dramatically improve your mindfulness skills for enhanced treatment of anxiety, trauma, shame, depression, addiction, chronic pain and more!
Get answers to your questions on organizing and leading a mindfulness practice with clients, learn to effectively use numerous core and advanced mindfulness skills and exercises, and get detailed instruction on incorporating them into treatment with plans for pairing them with the specific mental health disorders you see in your office each day.
What you’ll learn in 3-Day Comprehensive Mindfulness Training: Advanced Mindfulness Practitioner Course
Objectives of Comprehensive Mindfulness Training
- Articulate how empirical support for the effectiveness of mindfulness can be used to enhance clients’ engagement in therapy.
- Establish a consistent daily formal mindfulness practice with clients to help them improve well-being.
- Characterize how mindfulness can be used in therapy to help clients better manage their thoughts, emotions, and behaviors.
- Articulate how mindfulness training can enhance the cultivation of the therapeutic relationship.
- Treat insomnia with diaphragmatic breathing techniques that can improve sleep outcomes.
- Communicate how mindfulness can be used in treatment plans for anxiety to calm the arousal state.
- Specify how clinicians can enhance chronic pain treatment with mindfulness exercises to help clients accept and reduce pain.
- Teach clients how mindfulness can help them to better monitor their eating responses to challenging mental or emotional states.
- Explore how mindfulness can be taught in the clinical setting to help depressed clients manage negative self-talk and motivation for well-being.
- Analyze the differences between individual and group mindfulness practices.
- Communicate how clinicians can create effective therapeutic environments for the unique needs of clients.
- Formulate treatment plans for trauma that utilize clinical tools based in mindfulness and grounding to calm the biological stress response.
- Diversify available clinical techniques, and individualize treatment, by integrating mindfulness as an adjunctive therapy.
- Explore how mindfulness approaches can be used to stretch attention span and reduce impulsiveness in clients with ADHD.
- Assess for situations that may contraindicate the use of mindfulness with clients.
- Characterize how mindfulness can enhance addiction treatment and help clients identify triggers that could lead to relapse.
- Establish how mindful sense awareness skills can be taught to clients to help them break bad eating habits.
- Determine how mindfulness exercises can be used to help clients with anger issues choose to respond rather than react to anger inducing situations.
Outline of Comprehensive Mindfulness Training
- Strengthen Your Mindfulness Practice
- Routine, meaning, and connection to support consistent practice
- Mindfulness and nature practices
- The four foundations in mindfulness
- Transform barriers within your practice
- Thoughts and emotions
- Loving kindness
- Mindfulness Techniques to Build Trust and Connection with Your Clients
- Affect regulation techniques for therapist and client
- Techniques to create empathetic connection
- Eliminate compassion fatigue with compassionate presence
- Exercises to build clients trust in themselves
- Enhance Motivation with Creative Mindfulness Strategies
- Visuals, metaphors, and poetry to explain mindfulness
- Motivate clients with neuroplasticity
- Strategies to shift the ”Automatic Pilot”
- Exercises to teach reacting vs responding
- Start and Sustain: How to Lead Formal and Informal Mindfulness Practices
- Embodiment of mindfulness
- Options for posture, range of experience and types of practice
- How to adapt practices to the unique needs of clients
- Leading inquiry strategies for deepened experience of mindfulness
- Mindful daily moments, brief practices and other informal practices
- Mindfulness Techniques and Experiential Exercises for Enhanced Treatment of:
- Anxiety & Stress
- Exercises to increase awareness of stress response
- Techniques to relax the arousal state
- Reduce anxious thoughts with:
- 3-minute breathing practice
- Mindful walking practice
- Grounding and orienting techniques for felt safety
- Somatic exercises for emotional regulation
- Strategies to support overwhelm with breath and body practices
- Shame and Guilt
- Body awareness practices to soften shame and guilt
- Care for shame with self-compassion
- Mindful antidotes to self-judgement
- Letting go exercises to shift attention and attitude
- Mindfully be with the body in anger
- Formal and informal practices to work with anger
- Respond vs. react exercises
- Diaphragmatic breathing to improve sleep
- Interventions for challenging thoughts linked to insomnia
- Mindful practice with technology
- Manage negative self-talk with awareness of thoughts
- Cope with limited energy through energy awareness practices
- Nature meditations that boost well-being
- Psychological well-being and chronic pain
- Breath awareness practices to decrease acute pain and manage chronic pain
- Loving kindness/compassion meditations for pain reduction
- Eating Disorders
- Mindful eating fundamentals
- Sense awareness skills to shift bad eating habits
- Mindful skills for responding to cravings
- Awareness practices for satiety and hunger
- Mindful awareness of triggers for relapse prevention
- Urge surfing: mindfulness interventions to cope with urges
- Taking in the good – noticing the good events in life
- Stretch attention span with focus building practices
- Mindful movement for controlled attention
- STOP practices for reduced impulsiveness
- Group and Individual Session Plans
- To improve client outcome
- Mindfulness-based group programs and emotional resonance
- Identify opportunities in one to one clinical sessions
- Determine which format is best for your client
- Situations that may contraindicate applying mindfulness
- Assessment, Growth and Support
- Assess how practices are working for the client
- Grow the path of practice for clients
- Cultivate joy in mindfulness practice
Who is this Comprehensive Mindfulness Training course for
- Social Workers
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Addiction Counselors
- Case Managers
- Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Therapist Assistants
- Other Mental Health Professionals
- School Counselors and Other School-based Professionals
About Rochelle Calvert
Rochelle Calvert, PhD, CMT, SEP, BCBA
New Mindful Life
Rochelle Calvert (Voth), Ph.D., CMT, SEP, BCBA, is the founder of New Mindful Life. She has studied mindfulness for the past 16 years and has taught classes, courses, workshops and retreats. Rochelle leads classes/courses/seminars in Six-week Introductory Training in Mindfulness, (S.I.T.), Awake in the Wild- Nature-Based Mindfulness retreats, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Mindfulness Based Eating, Mindful Parenting and Mindful Workplace.
She also facilitates professional trainings in mindfulness for clinicians and travels the country teaching seminars for PESI. She also works as clinical psychologist in private practice in San Diego.
Rochelle offers mindfulness, nature-based therapy and somatic experiencing as a psychologist with New Mindful Life. Her therapeutic approach includes teaching people individual mindfulness meditations – both indoors and outdoors – specific to their unique concerns to support healing.
She also integrates somatic experiencing healing (body-based healing through nervous system reorganization) with the mindfulness and nature-based meditation practices. Rochelle has therapeutic specialty areas of training to support integration of these services to individuals struggling with life transitions, depression, anxiety, PTSD, pain conditions, eating disorders, as well as families of developmentally delayed children/adults.
Financial: Rochelle Calvert is in private practice and is an adjunct faculty for Southwestern College and New Earth Institute. She is an author who receives royalties. Rochelle receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc. She has no relevant financial relationships with ineligible organizations.
Non-financial: Rochelle Calvert has no relevant non-financial relationships.
More courses from the same author: Rochelle CalvertShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses