Sherry Reiter – Treat Anxiety, Trauma, Addiction and Depression Through the Wisdom , Creativity of Story and Symbol
Do your clients struggle to express their feelings? Are you tired of asking the same questions and getting the same constricted answers? Ordinary words are not always enough. Imagine having the power to create a new story with your client to activate their healing imagination and apply metaphor, story and symbol to move your client ahead.
In this recording, you’ll get innovative tools and interventions based in stories, writing, journaling and other expressive therapies – also known as Bibliotherapy. These evidence-based techniques will empower you to creatively and effectively treat your clients facing anxiety, trauma, addiction and depression, as well as allow you to bypass resistance to therapy, overcome your toughest client’s inability to express themselves, and make therapeutic progress where traditional techniques can fail.
Return to your practice with published writings, skill building activities, interactive exercises, key components of storytelling, detailed handouts and instruction on how to apply Bibliotherapy in treatment and inspire your clients to greater change and healing!
- Transform your difficult client into someone with whom you can make great therapeutic strides
- Guide your client through the application of simple writing exercises they can easily and naturally use
- Reinforce the concepts taught, the ability to practice what you’ve learned, and allow its immediate incorporation into your clinical work
- Help clients structure and frame their personal experiences
Leave the recording feeling confident and capable to integrate the power of symbol and story (Bibliotherapy) into your treatment and provide a safe place to hold your client’s sadness, fear and anger. No previous knowledge or background in writing is required to take full advantage of this recording.
- Demonstrate both prescriptive and expressive techniques to treat depression, anxiety, trauma, addiction and bereavement
- Apply the poetry prescription and journaling techniques to track and regulate your client’s emotions
- Employ the principles of transformative writing in treatment for greater neural integration, more flexibility of thought and greater range of emotion
- Implement simple writing exercises for treatment of emotional regulation and anchoring
- Integrate Bibliotherapy techniques in therapy to strengthen the observing ego which leads to new perspectives, behaviors and insights
- Articulate techniques from narrative therapy that will help your client to explore their life story and recognize healthier narratives
Bibliotherapy Incorporates Three Techniques:
- Create positive neural circuitry
- Shift your client’s mood within seven minutes with transformative writing
- Utilize the Journal Ladder for successful intervention
- Distinguish between cathartic writing and writing for reflection, insight and problem solving
- Understand the importance of polyphony in expanding narratives
- Identify archetypes that are driving the life story
- Collaborate with your client to create a new narrative
- Use teaching tales for insight and new learning
- Collect powerful poetry prescriptions for immediate clinical use
- Apply the “isoprinciple” and principle of opposites for emotional change
- Understand how metaphor is a catalyst for whole brain learning
- Share published literature and initiate dynamic, meaningful dialogue
Apply Bibliotherapy Techniques to Treat:
- Transform anxiety into calmness:
- Mental imagery
- Rhythm and breath
- Clusters, lists, sentence stems and pantoums
- Hypnotic words and mantras
- Anchor clients with emotional stability and flexibility:
- Gentle, concrete journaling techniques for calming and centering
- Creative visualizations to relax and focus
- Strategic problem solving that builds on client strengths
- Create new neural circuitry:
- Replace addictive cravings with new rituals and the habit of journaling
- Decrease isolation with “communitas”
- Transform avoidance and numbing to connection and healthy attachment
- Improve mood and instill hope:
- “Sunbursts” and “sparkling moments”
- Edit the negatives into positives
- Strengthen the injured ego with “ink transfusions” from famous writers and leaders
More courses from the same author: Sherry ReiterShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses