What you’ll learn
- Innovate, execute on good ideas, and diffusing the ideas throughout the organization
- Unlock more strategic information and find better ways of working together
- Succeed in a world where smart, orchestrated networks and tiny firms that do not need much capital to compete with larger organizations
- Make their organizations more agile, responsive, and creative
- You should already be somewhat familiar with fundamental business practices and be interested in learning to achieve more by working with and through other people
This course is used at top companies like Amazon®, Unilever®, Walmart®, Nissan®, and Citibank®.
Course Version 7.4 | Updated November 2022
5/5 Stars: “I thoroughly enjoyed the practicality of this course. Theory is great but it’s implementation of theory that makes a difference in the workplace. Great assignments and awesome interviews. I have recommended this course to my network and am sure you will too once you have comepleted this course. Great work Davis and team.” – Justin Underhill
5/5 Stars: “The entire course was very detailed in each module. It was definitely not for a beginner. I am pretty sure the senior manager or the mid-level manager will appreciate this course. Illustration helped a lot too. I truly enjoyed the course.” – Yoshika Okamura
Similar to MIT’s Advanced Management Program (which runs a whopping $65,000!), and available here for a tiny fraction of the cost. By taking this course, you can develop a higher level of leadership and management skills to help you reach your fullest potential and deliver extraordinary value to your team, your organization, and the communities you serve.
Advanced Management Training for Business Leaders
Take the next step in your career! Whether you’re an up-and-coming professional, a savvy entrepreneur, or an experienced executive, this remarkable course is a tremendous opportunity to deepen your leadership and management abilities, increase your personal achievement, and make a positive and lasting impact on the people around you.
With this course as your guide, you learn how to:
- Transform your leadership style for the current business climate
- Discover powerful solutions for common management challenges
- Communicate and persuade effectively in the age of digital
- Create a win-win negotiation that promote a long-term relationship
- Maximize your personal productivity and handle time constraints
- Understand management issues from a macroeconomic perspective
- Invest in yourself today and reap the benefits for years to come
The Newest Frameworks for Leadership and Management
Engaging video lectures, expert interviews, and interactive exercises. This course is based on cutting-edge research from Harvard, Stanford, MIT, and other top-flight institutions. You’ll gain powerful leadership insights and develop must-have management capacities. The result? You can reach your career goals and become a more effective change agent moving forward.
BONUS! In this Advanced Leadership Course, you’ll get insightful interviews with Brian Burwell, the leader of one of the world’s premier management consulting firms. Brian has performed consulting engagements with Fortune 100 companies from all over the world, and helps you contextualize each course lecture with his 35+ years of real-world experience.
Better Team Building, Communication, Negotiation, and More
This course features highly informative and beautifully designed lectures, little-known secrets from superstars of leadership and management, and interactive exercises to make these career-changing concepts come to life. The course itself is divided into three sections:
In the early sections of the course, you’ll discover how to handle the most common management challenges, how to lead high-performing teams across different situations, and how to communicate effectively in the current era. Today’s business leaders must communicate in person and through digital mediums. You’ll learn about delivering effective messages through multiple channels using communication models like the ELM, Minto Pyramid, and more.
In the middle sections of the course, you’ll learn how to improve your negotiation skills and increase your personal productivity. With negotiation, you’re likely to face complex scenarios during your career. You’ll develop go-to strategies for thinking “win-win” and claiming value from every high-stake negotiation. You’ll also learn how to use tools like the BATNA and Eazl’s negotiation preparation tools. From a productivity standpoint, you’ll learn to be dramatically more efficient and to work successfully with the many claims on your time and energy.
In the final sections of the course, you’ll develop the ability to look at key management issues from a macroeconomic perspective. This will allow you to anticipate macroeconomic events and important changes in government policies. Last but not least, you’ll develop your own leadership style by creating leadership guideposts and then building your own tools – ones that you can use to understand your own people and work better with your own teams.
Since giving you the most possible value is so important to us, Eazl is offering this course with our 30-day guarantee. If you’re not totally wowed by the content, feel free to ask for a refund. We will give you one immediately, no questions asked. Sound good?
Who this course is for:
- New managers looking to transition successfully from a production to a management role
- Existing managers looking to get more engagement and innovation from their teams and organizations
- Entrepreneurs who need to use “soft power” to motivate people to achieve exceptional outcomes with limited resources
More courses from the same author: MindsetShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses