Description of Complete Rehab Programming 3 THE SHOULDER
Complete Rehab Programming 3 THE SHOULDER
Improve your skillset in exercise prescription and rehab programming for shoulder pain, impingement, rotator cuff injuries and surgery
Learn the right exercises to use and how to execute and teach them properly from one of Australia’s leading Physiotherapists. On this Complete Rehab Programming 3 THE SHOULDER course Tim Keeley brings together over 21 years of extensive clinical experience, supported with evidence-based practice and research.
The shoulder can be one of the most painful, frustrating and difficult regions of the body to rehabilitate. Pain and injuries require specific stabilisation, motor control and strengthening work that is simply not achieved with conventional fitness and training exercises. Rehab plans should be individually tailored to meet the needs and goals of each unique client.
In Dec 2019, Tim personally underwent a full surgical repair for a rotator cuff avulsion tear. This course will include Tim’s FIRST-HAND experience of how to rehabilitate injured and post-op surgery shoulders using the absolute latest in surgical protocols and rehabilitation exercises. This is your chance to learn directly from someone who has had a shoulder injury and then surgery for it, as well one who has treated countless others with all types of shoulder problems.
What you;ll learn in Complete Rehab Programming 3 THE SHOULDER
What you will learn on this Complete Rehab Programming 3 THE SHOULDER course
- The latest and most effective shoulder mobility, strengthening and rehabilitation exercises
- The right cueing techniques and instruction for clients with pain, injuries and recovery from shoulder surgery The right cueing techniques and instruction for clients with pain, injuries and recovery from shoulder surgery
- How to effectively rehabilitate the shoulder for common shoulder problems such as impingement, winging and rotator cuff tendinopathy How to effectively rehabilitate the shoulder for common shoulder problems such as impingement, winging and rotator cuff tendinopathy
- Develop and progress rehabilitation programs to suit all types of abilities and conditions Develop and progress rehabilitation programs to suit all types of abilities and conditions
- Create exercise rehab programming to specific injuries such as a rotator cuff reconstructive surgery Create exercise rehab programming to specific injuries such as a rotator cuff reconstructive surgery
- The principles of rehab and how to maintain compliance and adherence to your rehabilitation program The principles of rehab and how to maintain compliance and adherence to your rehabilitation program
- Time frames and components to produce long term success in your programs and outcomes Time frames and components to produce long term success in your programs and outcomes
ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
This Complete Rehab Programming 3 THE SHOULDER course is split up into 15 modules. Each module has video of the exact content that is in the face-2-face course! The video has been professionally shot in HD live on the course and then sectioned into shorter videos for each slide and section of each module which you can stop, start and scroll through to any point whenever it suits. So you can rest-assured you are getting the exact content and information as the face-2-face course participants. You also get every powerpoint slide and direct links to each exercise in the library so you don’t have to search – its all there for you.
There are workshops for each ‘exercise’ module to practice the exercises, as well as group workshop videos in modules 14 and 15 where the face-2-face participants underwent group workshops for 2 different cases. In this section you will need to read the case studies and write 2 different rehab programs for 2 separate case studies (4 rehab programs in total). You will need to submit your case study rehab programs in word format in order for you to get your online certificate of completion, to prove you have read, listened, understood and practised this Complete Rehab Programming 3 THE SHOULDER course content and exercises. There are more details in Module 14+15.
About Tim Keeley
Tim Keeley is a Physiotherapist from New Zealand with over 20 years experience in Physiotherapy and the Fitness Industries. He is the Principal Physiotherapist and Director of Physio Fitness and physiorehab.com, a rehabilitation expert, clinical educator and convention presenter. Tim provides sports physio and physiotherapy treatment, rehab exercises, dry needling, kinesio taping and in-depth rehabilitation programming for pain and sports injuries at our Bondi Junction clinic in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. He is a NSW registered Physiotherapist, internationally credentialed Mckenzie spinal Physiotherapist and member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
Tim Keeley specialises in sports, fitness and training injuries, post-operative rehab for knee, shoulder and lumbar spine surgery and corrective exercise rehabilitation programs and strengthening for lower back pain and lumbar disc injuries, shoulder pain, rotator cuff injuries, knee pain, patella-femoral pain and ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) reconstruction surgery. He has also been a regular physiotherapy presenter at the FILEX fitness industry conferences.
Tim Keeley graduated with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from the University of Otago, New Zealand in 1997. He then completed the 4-stage McKenzie Course and Credentialling examination to become an internationally credentialed McKenzie Therapist. Tim began his Physiotherapy career at the Christchurch Park Physiotherapy Clinic, located in the Christchurch Rugby Football Club grounds in Christchurch, New Zealand. He was the Senior Rugby Team Physiotherapist for 2 years from 1998 to 1999.
Tim then moved to London in 2000 and became the Senior Physiotherapist for Sona Positive Health (now integrated into Nuffield Proactive), operating an on-site Physiotherapy clinic inside the corporate health club of Deutsche Bank AG in the City of London. During this time he has undertaken an extensive amount of continual post-graduate professional development. Tim then settled in Sydney in Australia in 2004 to become the Senior Physiotherapist and Clinical Mentor/Educator at Get Active Physiotherapy in St Leonards.
During this time Tim has been a highly acclaimed presenter at 6 international FILEX conventions, educating the fitness industry on corrective exercise programming and injury prevention. He has also lectured on the Certificate 3 Fitness and 4 Master Trainer courses at the Australian Institute of Fitness, writes for Fitness First magazine and has appeared on Sunrise on Channel 7. Tim started Physio Fitness Australia (re-branding the Get Active Physiotherapy clinics), and opened the clinic in Bondi Junction in 2009 as the central reception clinic.
More courses from the same author: Tim KeeleyShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses