Watch Dr. Tina Payne Bryson, international speaker and co-author with Daniel J. Siegel, M.D. of The New York Times bestsellers The Whole-Brain Child and No-Drama Discipline, as she revolutionizes the way you treat behavioral, emotional and somatic challenges using brain-based strategies for children and adolescents.
This workshop will use an interpersonal neurobiology lens to focus on bilateral and vertical brain integration that will challenge your current ways of understanding and treating behavioral and emotional struggles. Using stories, case studies, videos and humor, Tina will provide creative strategies on how to integrate brain science into your practice and personal life. Dive into the neurobiological aspects of attachment and narrative. Learn the latest on neuroplasticity, plus experience the changing brain in a way that’s clear, interesting and practical.
Acquire new tools to help children and families with:
- Behavioral avoidance
You will walk away with a new framework for treating children, adolescents and families along with effective strategies to improve attention, emotional regulation and resilient flexibility!
- Evaluate clinical intake and assessment processes to more effectively treat symptoms of anxiety, ADHD, emotion regulation, executive function and other challenging behaviors in children and adolescent clients.
- Utilize whole-brain strategies to build a client’s resilience for difficult transitions and regulate emotional reactivity.
- Demonstrate multiple approaches to help anxious children comprehend fundamental facts about the brain, for purposes of client psychoeducation, to help understand their own brains, and how nervous systems contribute to their overall perspective of their world and themselves.
- Integrate an interpersonal neurobiology framework to enhance mental health treatment with children and adolescent clients.
- Implement brain-based, age-appropriate clinical strategies to promote resiliency in children.
- Explore the neurobiological basis of attachment theory and utilize this information to inform clinician’s choice of treatment interventions.
Counselors, Social Workers, Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Therapists, Marriage and Family Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Teachers, School Guidance Counselors, Speech-Language Pathologists, Case Managers, School Administrators, Educational Paraprofessionals, Nurses, Other Helping Professionals that work with children
More courses from the same author: Tina Payne BrysonShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses