A harsh reality of our profession is that nurses are mean to each other. Some of the most compassionate people on the planet crack under the stress and take it out on their fellow nurses.
But it doesn’t have to be that way — and YOU can make a difference.
Join us in a powerful online course designed to equip you with real solutions to some of the most critical problems in the nursing professions today:
- Nurse Burnout and Compassion Fatigue
- The Addicted Professional
- Conflict in the Workplace
- Nurse Incivility
- Generational Differences in Nurses
- Spirituality in Nursing
Here’s what you’ll learn in Top 6 Nursing Challenges course:
Module 1: Hot Topics for Nurse Leaders: Six Calls to Action with Karen Burton, PhD, RN, CNE
Gone are the days when nurses spent their shifts perfectly folding bed sheets, giving backrubs, and emptying bedpans. The role of the nurse in the 21st century has evolved and changed drastically from those earlier days. Nurses today walk into their work settings and have to deal with ever-changing technologies, conflict with patients or co-workers, and a variety of situations which require skills they don’t often learn in nursing school. Nurses of today must be able to think and prioritize care that is much more complex, while at the same time making important split-second decisions and acting as leaders and educators.
- Nurse burnout is at an all-time high. How can you protect yourself so you can remain dedicated to the work you take pride in?
- Learn from the real-life experiences of nurses who have experienced addiction.
- Challenging conflict scenarios (leadership, patient/family, and co-worker examples).
- What lends itself to nurse incivility, bullying, and toxic work environments?
- Veteran nurses have so much knowledge to share, how do we keep generational differences from hindering the transfer of that knowledge?
- With so many intense situations unfolding each day, how can you practice self-compassion? You did your best, right?
Module 2: Stress Reduction Strategies for Nurses: Revitalize Your Practice with Sara Lefkowitz, RN, BSN, MPA
Learn a variety of new skills to incorporate into your professional practice and your personal life as well. Sara will help identify your habitual stress reactions. As you become more aware of these reactions, you develop the capacity to respond to stress rather than react.
- Defeat burnout and reclaim the ability to make a difference in the lives of others
- Achieve life/work balance by living in the present moment
- Improve patient safety through focus, concentration, and balance
- Apply mindfulness techniques to challenging patient care scenarios
- Decrease emotional exhaustion through awareness of your habitual stress reactions
- Experience mindful eating
- Weave quick and effective self-care practices into your day
Some related course: Health and LifestyleShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses